ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Stiles softly held Violet by the neck as he basically slammed her against the wall. He leans down and captures her lips in a rough kiss which the girl quickly kisses back. He then felt someone behind him and he didn't think as he reached back and grabbed the arm.

Louis let out a low yelp as Stiles pulled him forward, making his back collide with the wall. He looked down at the male as he pulled away from Violet. "Stiles," He says.

"Shut up, I have anger to release and I'm horny," Stiles growls out, looking up at the male before he moved forward and connected their lips.

It felt like it was forever since Louis felt Stiles' lips on his, and he eagerly kissed back. His hand came up to cup Stiles' cheek. His eyebrows rise as he pushes forward, deepening the kiss and letting out a moan when Stiles bites down on his bottom lip before pulling away.

Violet and Louis didn't have any time to think before a hand grabbed both of their arms and everything blurred around them. Next thing either of them knows they're being thrown on the bed with Violet at the top and Louis in the middle.

Louis looked up at Violet with wide eyes, obviously not expecting Stiles to be this rough with them. They then turned their heads to the male, only to see him pulling off the clothes he had on tonight.

"By the time I'm finished, you better have your clothes off also," Stiles spoke, not looking at them.

That's when the other two were on board with this, they're not going to fight this. So with eagerness, the two quickly started to strip themselves from their clothes, throwing them wildly to the side.

When Stiles finally pulled off his socks and threw them to the pile with the rest of his clothes, he looked towards his bed. His teeth clamped down on his bottom lip, Louis and Violet sat there in their underwear as they looked at him, waiting.

"Jesus," He groans out, feeling the control slowly slipping. He never felt this before, even when they first had sex. It was this sense of control he wanted, a sense of leading them the way he wanted. But he couldn't, he couldn't do that to them again, Lichen was like that and he refused to be like him.

"You're not like him," Violet spoke, seeing and feeling the mental battle he was having. "Stop it, you're nothing like Lichen, now hurry up, let's not ruin the mood,"

Stiles looked up at them, Violet was staring at him, and Louis, the male was wildly winking at him. "Uh, are you okay?"

"Me? No, I have a chance to be fucked by you and you're taking soooooo long," Louis whines, his hand coming up to move a strand of hair out of his face.