chapter 5

Author's pov

The next day Shubman woke up early morning and did his morning routine and went to gym. After that he got in to shower . Then after taking a cold shower he dressed up , ate his breakfast in hurry and straight went to his office. There Mayank already waiting for Shubman with a file in his hand.

Shubman pov

I entered my office and saw Mayank already waiting for me . I sat on my chair and he handed me the files. He started saying

"Ishan kishan the only child of  pranav  kishan the owner of The  kishan Jewelrys.
3th year student of STAR FASHION DESIGNER COLLEGE has 3 friends name Avijit , khushi and Neha.  Avijit has a girlfriend who he dated for 1 year and khushi also has a boyfriend 2 years younger than her. And Ishan and Neha is single right now. Ishan has a boyfriend years ago but broke up with him , I can't find the reason. He is already famous for his degine . Personally sweet , kind and helpful full . He  loves cats . His insta account is in the file.  All most loved by every one . Don't know how to drive. And most importantly he is afraid of darkness I mean he has nyctophobia. And other details are in the file. So now  can I ask you a question? "
"Yes " I listened everything carefully and  look up from the file to his discretion.
"Why you want his details , and why did  you called him ishu ? Am I guessing it right ?" He said with a curious face .
"I want him . I want him to be mine .I want him to fall in love with me. I want him to smile at me and brighten up my world. And I will do everything to claim him mine " I said .
"So this denom fall in love with an angel. By the way, everyone calls him ishu,  it's his nickname. He is cute, and why do you think he will fall in love with you ?" Mayank said with a smirk.
What everyone calls him ishu , then I have to call something that no one called him . What can it would be, hmm, jaan ,love, or sweetheart. I am thinking about it, and I heard Mayank calling me. I irritated and said, " what ". " Shubman came out of your imagination," Mayank said, laughing loudly.

Mayank "you look like a teenager who just fallen in love . I must say you have golden eyes . Ishan is beautiful,  talented, and sweet as well but too innocent for you ."
"That's true . He is too innocent for this selfish world.  I will protect him with all my life . You don't have to think about his innocence, mind. I would break his innocence perfectly. "I said with a smirk. "Now I will send you some names of the students whom I want to give intensive in my company and send them to the college. And them that the students can join us in one mouth. "
"You are desperate,"
"But you don't even see my description yet. I am going to meet him in person today.  "
"How?" Mayank asked .
"Surprise," I smirk at my own idea .

Ishan pov

Now I am at my college with my friends. They are talking about Shubman Gill. Neha
"You saw him yesterday his is so hot,"
"Yes , he is the most handsome man I ever seen in person." Khushi said . "Khushi, don't forget you already have a boyfriend," Avi said . "In that case, I can break up with him," she said. With that, we start laughing. Then I explored the bomb. I said, " Actually, yesterday I bumped into him . And I apologize, and he said it's ok and asked if I am hurt somewhere.  But I have to say he has big muscles like really big ."
everyone is looking at me like I murder someone.
Avi broke the silence and said
"That new why don't you tall us earlier "
I was like, " Is that an important thing or what? I just bumped into him, and I said sorry, then he smiled and said it's ok and I left from there. That's all. "
"No, it's not .everyone knows him for his arrogant nature, and you just said he didn't scold you, and importantly, he smiled at you. "Khushi said .
"I heard he is bi , so I won't be surprise if he falls for ishu because no one can resist his cuteness." Neha said .
"No guy , it's not good to say something like that because we don't know him. How is he in his real life? Right . "
"Oo, ishu, stop being so innocent. Or people will use you for their good ." Neha said
"I am not innocent.  I know everything, " ishan said.

Author's pov

With that, ishu 's friends share look with each other and start laughing. Neha " Look who is talking a  Virgin boy who only have a pack kiss on his cheek from his ex-boyfriend " they can't stop laughing.
Ishan pouted with his thin lips angrily. Everyone " aww our cute baby getting angry "and they patted their hand on ishu's
head ."it's ok, baby . I can sense  that your Virgin life is going to end soon," Khushi said, smiling.

----------------------
Thank you for reading.  Please vote and comment if you like my writing. it will give me strength for further writing. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️