chapter 10

Shubman pov

While driving, I thought about the things that Ishan's friends said to me
" If you want him to fall for you then you have to express your love with word and actions because he is so stupid that he will think that you are doing these because you are a good person and you just want to be friendly with him and will never except his feeling."
So I have to express my love with words. That is why I confess to ishan about my feelings. I know he will fall in love with me, and if don't then I have my own ways to do that .
I reached home and then went to bathroom take a bath and then came from the bathroom, and put some comfy clothes. Then I took my phone and sent a massage

Me
Hi, it's me, your shubi.
What are you doing?

After a few minutes of waiting, i saw my baby read my message and reply to me .

My Love
Hi,shubi.
Nothing much, just finished my dinner
And what are you doing?
Did you drive home safely?

Me
Yes , I reached home safely.
And now I am sitting on my bad .

My love
Ooh

So he wants to talk to me but doesn't know what to ask or what to say . I can imagine his cute face that is looking at the phone screen . So I asked

Me
Be ready at 7:30 am . I will pick you up from your house on Friday. Ok

My love
Ok, but where are we going?

Me
It's a surprise, my love .

My love
love??

Me
Yes ,love .
Why can't I call you that ?

He did not reply.I can sense that he is blushing now .so I texted again.

Me
Why are you not saying anything? Don't you like your new nickname that I gave you?

My love
No , it's not like that .

Me
That means you like it .

My love
I don't say that.

Me
You don't say you don't like it either.
Ok, so tell me, what do you like the most ? I will call you that .like sweetie sweetheart, baby , honey, little one, dear, or mari jaan .

My love
I don't know.

Me
little one , I can sense you are blushing. I want to see you so badly right now .
And about the nickname, let me decide that for you . Don't have to stress your brain.

My love
I am not blushing. How you know that?

Me
I just know .
Now go to bed, don't sleep late night ok.
You also have college tomorrow, right?

                                                                 My love
                                             Hmm, you are right.
                                                Good night, shubi.

Me
Good night, sweetheart.
Have a beautiful dream ❤️.

With that, I put my phone on the bad besides me ,One minute, am I the Shubman Gill ? I am chatting like a little teenager boy who just falls in love. I was not like that . I was allergic to love . Look what my baby did to me. He is going to be the death of me .

In Morning

Ishan pov

I wake up early, and the first thing I do is turn off the alarm and see a massage appeal on the screen. I clicked it and saw it was from shubi ,I smiled

                                                                    Shubi
                                               Good morning, love

I also wish him
Me
Good morning, shubi.

Then I put the phone aside and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and then dressed up for my college and went downstairs and saw mom already waiting for me for breakfast .I ate and wanted to go to college.
After reaching there I went to my first class and there my friends and waiting for me . I sat beside khushi. After a few minutes, the professor came and started the class.
After that we went to the cafeteria there. I sat down, and everyone sat down, circling around me and looking in my direction.
I asked, " What? Why are you all looking at me like that ?"
Neha said, " told us everything . How do you meet Shubman, and how do you two become close? "
" and forgot about yesterday's incident too,"Khushi added.
Avi " tells us everything, and why did you call him shubi besides Mr. Gill , I wanna know everything. "
I don't have other option besides telling them the truth or they will eat me alive. So, I told them everything.
"Awww oh my God, ishu it is so romantic "
Khushi exclaim.
"I never thought I man like Shubman who is famous for his arrogant nature acting like this way around you," Avi said.
Neha " see I told you , he like you but you don't believe me "

Author's pov

Neha thought in her mind, so Mr. Shubman Gill took my advice seriously. Hmm, that's a good thing. That means he is serious about our ishu . Then he shared a look with Avi and khushi.
She is happy and relieved that Shubman is serious about ishan, not just wanting to play with his ishan.
But Dev from distance looking at ishan's face he can't heard their conversation but happy just by looking at ishan.

After some time, they went to the other class, and there, the principal came and announced that the intensive student could join the company in 3 weeks . Everyone is happy that their dream going to beome true because they are going to be professional degainer. Ishan is also happy, but he is more excited for his first date with Shubman.
----------------------
Sorry, guys, for being late. Don't be angry with me . From now on, i will try to update as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading. Please comment and tell me how am I doing?

Love you ❤️ all.