chapter 6

After their conversation , ishan and his friends went to their class . The class ends after 1 and half an hour later, everyone ready to go home . Ishan said bye to his friends and went to the roadside and waited for his car .But the car has not arrived yet .

Ishan pov

I have been waiting for an hour . I have called veer uncle he told me he was on the way but where is he ? There is no sign of him . Suddenly veer uncle call me I picked up the call " sorry ishu beta I think there is some problem in the engine, so I can't make it in time wait there for some time I am taking the other car to pick you up, ok "
"It's ok, I will," my sentences cut off with a horn, I looked up and saw a red Lamborghini stopped in front of me . A man came out from the car , I couldn't see clearly because it was early nighttime . He came near me I back of a little, then his face was visible to me because of the street light. 6'4 feet tall figure stopped inform of me, Shaved beard, bear chest, black hair. Shubman Gill, right?or am I seeing things. He came near me and asked, "You are Ishan kishan, am I right?" .
I hesitated and said "yes."ok, so he knows me, but how ?
He said, "Don't be scared, I am not a bad person."
"No, no, it's not like that , but how do you know my name?"i asked with a little smile.
"You bumped into me that day. Remember that, and also when i saw your degine, I became a fan of yours. Really, your degine is incredible. You are very talented, I must say ."
So he knows be because of the fashion shows, oh , of course that how he knows me and here I am thinking nonsense, smiled at my own foolishness. "Thank you so much,"I said. And asked, "But what are you doing here ?"
"Actually, I am passing by this way, and I saw you are standing here alone. So I stopped, is something wrong ,why are you standing here alone at this time?"
"Oh , the thing is, i am waiting for my car , veer uncle informed me that the car has some engine problems so he can't make it on time and asked me to wait here . He wants to take another car for me .that's why I am standing here . "I said with a pout .
He said, " Aww, poor baby , don't make that pouty face you look too cute to resist. "
"What?" I blushed herd.
"Cute,"he whispered . "Actually I am also going home and you are also waiting for a long time , so can I take you to your home?" He said.
"No, it's ok ,don't want to bother you . "
"There is nothing to be bothered about it." it will be my pleasure to take you home, "he said with a soft smile .
"Okay , but let me call veer uncle fast that i am going with you or he will be worried , is that ok ?, " I asked
He nodded. "Of course,"
I called veer uncle and told him that he didn't have to pick up. I would go home with one of my friends . He agreed, and I cut the call.
Then he opened his car door for me , he is such a gentleman man I thought . I stepped inside the car.

A few hours ago

Shubman pov
on phone " I am sending you a car number . Find it where it is now in an hour and do something with the car so that the car won't able to start again without seeing a mechanic ."
I checked the watch. It was 6 pm college already ended so I took my car and drove it near the college, I saw my baby came out from the main gate. He looks so beautiful. I parked my car in a save distance and waited I know I make his wait a bit longer but I have no other way if I appear infornt of him suddenly then he can suspect me so I waited an hour and admired my baby from distance . After that I aproposed him .

Present

I opened the car door for him and he stepped in side my car and I went to the driver's seat. I want to tie his sit belt, but I control my I can't make such quick move in first meet, so I said " tie your sit belt, ishan "
He nodded and tied his belt. I started the engine and started driving. So I know where his house is but I have to ask him so I asked "So ishan, where is your house can you tell me the location so that I can drive you there "
"Here xxxx " shows me the location on his phone.
So why do you choose fashion design you can easily go to any other courses? I asked and looked at him for continuing our conversation .
Hearing my question, his face brightened up. He gave me a big smile and started saying how he loves fashion, how he dreams of being a fashion designer, what he wants to become, and many more. One thing is clear to me he loves fashion very much. And I love hearing him . He also told me about his 3 friends . I tried my best to drive slow so that we could spend a little more time together . But we have to reach home , right?I don't want to leave my baby, but I have to . After some time we reached his house.
He opened the car door and I ti stepped out of my car he stand in front of me and with a big smile said " We are formal all the time and don't even introduce ourselves perfectly , sorry it's too late to introduce but hi I am Ishan krisna .
I smiled and said, " it's ok. You don't have to be sorry for that, and hi, I am Shubman Gill. "
"So Mr Shubman, thank you ."he said
"I know I am older than you, but you can call me by my name or whatever you want, I would not mind. " I said with a smile. Oh God, today I am smiling too much. I have to control it .
The thought for some time then said, " You said I can call you whatever I want, so can I call you shubi? Because Shubman is too long ."
I can't stop smiling .my baby, just give me a nickname .oh my God
"Yes you can , I will be very happy if you call me that." I said, normally trying not to smile.
"So shubi, thank you so much for driving me home," he said, smiling.
"It's a pleasure, I hope to meet again soon," I said.
And I will make sure that we would meet again soon, I think myself.
"Ok bye," he waved his hand and wanted inside his house, and I stood there smiling. After some time, I got into the car and drove to my house and took a quick shower, then dressed up and ate, then went to the bad thinking about my darling. Oh God, I met him only two times, and he is driving me crazy. He is going to be dead of me for sure .
-----------------------
Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment so I can improve my work for you guys. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️