It's raining jizz !

Warning!! This story is based on one of the dirtiest encounters of my life. I will use a very explicit tone and atmosphere I experienced that day. I will also go into detail. So, if you're not into long stories or explicit content, feel free to skip this chapter. But if you read it you will get some rewards for sure....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's enough now," he said to the man. "slave," he continued, addressing me, "I want you to get up off there and on your knees on the floor. But first, I want you to take the rest of your clothes off. I want you to be completely naked."

"What we're going to do then my dear friends?," Master continued, always in control, not just of me but of all the men in the room, who waited holding breath to see what this Alpha male would allow them to do to his submissive slave.

"What we're going to do is we're going to reward these gentlemen for their patience tonight. They'd been waiting for hours for something concrete to happen, and now we're going to give it to them," he said. "Or rather, slave, you are going to give it to them."

"Ok master, your order is my wish, " I replied him

Slowly, I walked into center of the room. Standing a little awkwardly in the middle of the room, with all eyes on me, I removed my red saree, shoes, and everything I had on my goddess body.

I straightened up, fully naked, completely exposed to their eyes, and soon, to their hands and cocks. I trembled from desire, fear, excitement, and the delicious humiliation of being just an object, no longer belonging to myself but belonging to them—all of them—to be used for the rest of the night, if they so wished.

As soon as I had knelt down on floor the men crowded around me ; most of them , naked with their cocks hanging out ready for me.

"But," said my Master, his tone suddenly changing to one of amusement and self-satisfaction, "you boys are not going to fuck her. Not yet, anyway. We'll see about that later. For now, I'm happy for you all to join her. You could finger her and play with her pussy as much as you want. You could stroke and cum over her face, her body, but I didn't want your cocks anywhere inside her two sacred holes. Do you understand gentlemen?"

The men all nodded and murmured their agreement as they were happy just getting a part of the the bread.

Soon the men surrounded me, their trousers unzipped and half pulled down their thighs, cocks pointed at me. They ran their hands up and down my body, almost desperate, not allowed to do the one thing they really wanted—to ravish me and impale me on their penises until they'd all offloaded their cum into my sweet, tight pussy. But they weren't allowed—my Master hadn't given the green light. So instead, they pushed fingers into me, fucking me with their fingers mercilessly and roughly.

They pulled my legs apart and held them up by my ankles until I was spread wide open. Then they pushed their fingers in hard and deep, fucking me furiously, as if to take revenge for what hadn't been allowed to them. I came once, twice, three times—eventually losing count of my orgasms. The men kept spraying cum all over my face, my belly, my thighs, my pussy, my breasts, and nipples.

They stroked and spread the cum all over my skin, making me lick their hands, pushing their fingers into my mouth, then more fingers into my pussy, into my asshole, pushing and stretching until I came again, and again, and again. 

Their brutal finger-fucking continued for a while...

Suddenly I saw more men and women were joining us. Instantly I felt more turned on . My body was going to be the centerpiece for the grand event. I was thinking , how many guys would fuck me,  cover and fill  me with their warm, wet cum. I felt like my body was a canvas, ready to be painted with hundreds of loads of hot, white sperm.