Alter of Sacrifice

"Did I say to start without my permission? No." His eyes flashed with a dangerous intensity. "Then why are you thrusting all your fingers into your needy pussy like a dirty slut?"

I flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and desire, my fingers stilling inside me. "I... I couldn't help myself, Master," I stammered, my heart pounding. "I was too horny. I had to touch myself. And I thought you gave me the permission. "

He stepped closer, his presence looming over my body. "You will learn to obey, learn to listen, pet. Get it?"

"Now open the crest in the corner of the room and bring the candles, I selected these just for you," he commanded, his eyes flashing with a mysterious allure. "Each candle carries a unique scent, a fragrance to make you mad. Light them in a circle, just like you are creating an altar to be sacrificed. Keep two candles aside, you know why...." he smiled..

I walked over to the crest in the corner. The intricate design of the crest caught my eyes. I opened the carved wooden doors carefully, revealing a collection of tall, slender candles nestled inside. Each one had a different colored wax, and when I was picking them up, I could detect their unique, alluring scents - one had a deep, musky fragrance, another a crisp, floral aroma.

Following his instructions, I arranged the candles in a circle on the floor, the flames casting dancing shadows across the walls. As I lit each one, the mingling scents filled the air, creating an almost intoxicating atmosphere. I could feel the tension building, as if this ritual was a sacred offering. And I'm sure you know what I'll offer.

Leaving two candles unlit as he had commanded, I stepped back and surveyed the scene, wondering what purpose they would serve. The flickering circle felt almost like an altar, and I sensed there was more to come - some deeper, more primal ritual he had in mind. My heart raced with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, waiting for his next instructions.

"Now, entertain me. If you bore me, I'll take control. Trust me, you don't want that. But if you can please me, we'll have our dinner here. Go ahead, slave." he ordered like a king who just found a slave. 

I took a deep breath, steadying my nerves as I looked up at him through lowered lashes. Slowly, I trailed my fingertips down the curves of my body, caressing my breasts and hips, before slipping my hand between my thighs. I could feel the heat radiating from my pussy

Remember how I compared my pussy to a volcano in the last chapter, just waiting to erupt? Well, after more than two weeks without being fucked, it's not just an eruption—it's about to blow like Mount Vesuvius! Hahaha...

......

....

Maintaining eye contact, I began to stroke my slick folds, parting them to reveal my swollen clit. I circled it teasingly, biting my lip to hold back the moans that threatened to spill out. 

The candlelight cast a warm glow over my skin, and I knew I must be a tantalizing sight. I knew he was totally absorbed in my body, in my lust. 

I slid two fingers into my dripping pussy, pumping them in and out as I rocked my hips.

"Look at you, so desperate for my touch," he growled, his voice thick with desire. "Such a needy little slut. Show me how you pleasure yourself, and maybe I'll give you what you crave."

I whimpered at his words, the promise of his reward spurring me on. Picking up the pace, I fucked myself harder, imagining his cock filling me, stretching me to the limit. The sensations were overwhelming, and I could feel myself nearing the edge.

"Please, Master," I gasped, my voice trembling. "Let me please you. I need you so badly."

'Just keep entertaining me,' he said.