6.1.Is she gone forever?[TWS]

"Lovey,mamma aa jayengi two days mein. Hain nahh mera betu,mamma ki brave baby. Aiseh rote nahin hain meri jaan,mamma bohoth door nahin gayin hain,apni princess ko aiseh chodh ke jaana achcha lagta hain unhein? Nahin nah! But it's work na bachcha,jaana padta hain" Armaan cooed,gently cradling and bouncing his baby in his strong arms after she had abruptly started crying uncontrollably some twenty minutes ago looking at Abhira's photograph on Armaan's phone.

'A QRTY plane with 100 people on board has crashed at THE IGIA AIRPORT in New Delhi, killing all passengers on board,as per live reports from AIMSS officials. The boeing 231, en route from Udaipur's Maharana Pratap Airport, skidded off the runway in rain and broke in four pieces after landing at Delhi airport and caught a fire in minutes, aviation officials said'

"A-armaan,Ab-hira ki flight ka num-number" Vidya,who was constantly changing channels for something interesting to watch, dropped the TV remote with a thud on the floor as a famous news channel caught her attention,making everyone fixate their eyeballs on what was being announced. Panic stricken and in disbelief Kaveri switched from channel to channel while muttering inaudible mantras,hoping for the news to be as false as her frivolous disliking for her ajeebh naam wali ladki now,after 5 years of her marriage with Armaan. Manoj, and Manisha plopped down on the floor and shrieked holding their heads in their shivering hands while Krish and Charu kept trying Abhira's phone to prove the news false. 

Then there was Armaan,rooted to his place,too numb to even shed a tear or raise an eyebrow at the news,or pacify his little baby on the sofa who had become a crying mess by now . As Madhav,with trembling palms managed to press the button to change the channel,they saw the straps of her bag in the disturbing visuals,amidst the half-burnt commodities,it was hers for sure-a specially designed one Armaan had gifted her on Laasya's birth. 

"How dare you Abhira Sharma? Tumhari himmat kaise huyi mera diye huye tohfeh ko jal jaane dene ki? Chodhunga nahin main tumhein,you ungrateful shrewd woman! "Armaan roared with his bloodshot eyes as he flung their tortoise towards the TV,causing the screen to shatter into pieces,less brutally than his own heart.

"Papaaa..Why al evelybody clying?When will mamma be back? Why did you thlow her tortoish like that? I will complain to Mamma. She will sulely beat you. How can you do like that Papaa. 

Dadu please shtop Papa. Why is he sho angly? Am I a bad girl? Did I do shomething long?" Lasya wept and kicked her arms and legs as  Madhav engulfed her in a tight hug,cursing fate of being so cruel to this little girl,who had no idea how her world would come crashing down when they break this news to her.

As he felt his soul being sucked away from him,he dragged his wobbly legs out of the house in the fastest possible speed. Before any one could stop him,he sped his car and drove,all the while shedding the driest tears and reminiscing their memories of today's happy morning. No,did they really have to be the last ones with her..No..they couldn't...she..she couldn't leave him like that simply with the promise of being tied to him for all the rest of her births till the world ends. What about their story? No..he..he couldn't let this happen. But how could he reverse the inevitable?

"Pl-Please j-jaan. Mar-r j-jaoon-ga. Ha-hamari Laasya. This isn't t-true Abhira ? Is it?"The best lawyer of Udaipur mumbled as he drove in a speed exponentially higher than the allowed one,breaking all rules to reach the udaipur airport,ignoring the phone calls of his concerned family.

"Maa ban jaane ke baadh aur bhi haseen ho gayin hain aap Mrs Poddar"he huskily whispered as he wrapped his around her waist and nuzzled into her neck,inhaling her scent.

"Aur aap pehle se teen percent kam khadus aur 10 percent cute ho gayein hain Mr Poddar. Chodhiye mujhe,koi aa jayega"

"Subah ke 4 baje koi nahin aayega,Lovey bhi soh rahin hai."

Their eyes met in the mirror, and for a moment they simply stood there, gazing at each other.Without warning, Armaan turned her around and leaned forward,gently brushing a hair strand away from her forehead and cupping her face in his hands. As she blinked her eyes at him and parted her petal-soft lips, he pressed his lips onto hers in a gentle, passionate kiss and she responded with the same fervour. The addictive cocoa lipstick made him continue nibbling her upper lip as she wrapped her arms around his neck and their tongues tangled together. 

Armaan's car screeched to a halt as he dashed to the airport enquiry counter with all of Abhira's documents,to confirm that she was not among those who had lost their lives in the accident,ofcourse she couldn't be. She knew that their three-year-old baby Laasya needed her,how could her mamma leave her so soon just like his mamma left him-he had his maasa but,but Laasya wouldn't have anyone. He could never love anyone else till he breathes his last and beyond,apart from Abhira,could he? As he anxiously tapped his fingers on the table,words from her favourite novel rang his ears,

"Jaiseh har din sooraj doobta hain nah,waiseh hi ek din insaan bhi doob jata hai,ek aisi jagah par jahan koi uska pata na laga payein,koi use vapas na bula paayein"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

Dear readers,I have not yet planned on the ending for this two/three short. Will you be able to read a sad one? Or do you want a happy one?