Chapter 7:

Sung Sooji finds herself in the early ride, watching the road, her father allowed her to come, so, she could come to the field trip together with her friends. She's resting her head on the neck pillow around her, she glances at Jaeun, she's sleeping, she still feels sleepy probably because they left at 5:00 AM in the morning.

Baek Harin caught her attention in the other seats, the taller girl is asleep, Sooji takes her time to stared at her features, it lasts for 10 seconds and then she goes back to her position when she feels the need to watch the road again.

One hour later... they arrived at their destination, their only last man standing professor is declaring that they have to get out the bus now, some of her classmates flinches of how loud the professor's voice was, and some flinches because the bus has already stopped.

Jaeun beside her finally woke up, eyes are slightly opened as she searched for Sooji.

"Yah, we're here. Let's go." Sooji announced, as she grabbed her things, helping Jaeun to grab her things too.

Jaeun took it, as she finally stood up behind Sooji.

Harin has been awake for the past thirty minutes, she also grabbed her things too but her slave, Eun byeol helps her to carry her things which Harin let her do that, as she calmly stood up from her seat, but as soon as she gets up, she bumped into Sooji, their eyes met, Jaeun scanned them.

Sooji didn't even says anything neither says sorry, she just walked away and stepped out the bus, carrying her things.

Jaeun is confused.

She followed her and when they headed inside the main destination.

Professor Juhyung makes an announcement, Sooji and Jaeun stays in each other sides,

"Group yourselves into five since there's 25 students here in my lists." Professor Juhyung announces, but his students are still undecided.

"What's taking you so long? you can just find your roommates." He added, and finally they all started moving.

"Sooji-ah, can we joined with you two?" Yelim came to approached them together with Jaehyeong.

"But we must group into five, we still need one to join us." Jaeun said.

Little did they know, there's someone who's interested in their topic.

"I have a solo room, can you join me, Sooji-ah?" Harin came, with arms crossed, little smile.

They looked at each other, exchanging glances, then they looked at Sooji again, they're asking her to decide using their eyes.

Sooji is in complete disappointment when Jaeun subtly nodded her head, the plan comes to her mind, maybe it's about the plan really. Perhaps, them being together in one room would be helpful.

"It's okay, Sooji. You can be Harin's roommate."

Jaehyeong in the side is also nodding without them noticing.

She clears her throat, as she looked at Harin's eyes.

"Okay. I'll be your roommate." She grabbed her things.

"Jaeun-ah, make sure the girls are safe with you, okay?"

Jaeun nodded and smiles.

Harin grinned when Sooji followed behind her.

"Go back right here once you're done arranging your things inside." Professor Juhyung added.

Harin is always getting the princess treatment that she wants, even her classmates are treating her special, because they are scared of her, though she's just always wearing her blank face with a pair of her mouth shut, everyone finds it more intimidating.