Lunch

Phillip smiles and shifts his eyes to travis across the room, "what? Aren't you going to ask questions again?" I ask him sounding very annoyed. He looks at me, "oh, right.. Why did travis beat your ass in art?" Phillip asks in the most obnoxious voice I've ever heard.

I look offended when I ment to look more annoyed, "he didn't beat my ass, I just didn't try because he's little" I scoff at him. "Oh, alright, so you like him?" Phillip asks, "what? no! Why would you think that!?" I yell at him, "well, you didn't want to hurt him so clearly you like him, right?"

I smack him and I can feel Travis's eyes on me, Phillip gets up and sits with travis and the gang looks at me "lar? Are you ok?... " sal asks but keeps looking behind me at travis, I know he likes him but calm down, he isn't Jesus, dude.

"Yeah, I'm fine, dude" I respond and then put my head on the table, he looks at me. "I didn't know you had a soft spot for smaller people, Larry" Ashley teases "I don't... " I mumble quietly and ash rolls her eyes and directs her attention at Todd and maple.

This lunchroom is way to loud, I stand up and walk out of the lunchroom and into the bathroom, I walk up to the sink and splash some water on my face. I sigh and then I hear a noise, someone in the stall crying.

"Hello? Is everything ok?" I ask quietly, not expecting a response "f-fuck off! Stupid faggot.... " I hear and recognize the voice as Travis, why would he be crying?

He's literally got the world in his hands, what does he have to cry about? "Travis, are you ok?" I sit down next to the stall door "I said fuck off, Larry...." I sigh and lean against the wall, "whats wrong, bud?" I ask again, "I'm fine, leave alone.... !" He yells at me.

[TRAVIS POV]
(During-after lunch)

I finished eating my lunch and Then Mr. Lawrence walks in with a phone, he hands it to me and I immediately know I'm fucked, it's my dad and I'm going to get beaten when I get home. I hear my father, it almost sounds like he's crying but thats not right... He's never cried in my whole life, he wouldn't, though his choked back tears he says,

"L-lilith... is..gone.. " I don't quite understand what he said because of his sobbing, all I understood was my mamas name.. And I know it can't be good. (Istg if I see "no shit" 😡)

I give him the phone back and he walks away, I stand up and go to the bathroom. I splash some water on my face and Walk into a stall. I start crying, I know I shouldn't but this is all to much, I can't handle it. Then I hear the bathroom door open and close, shit, someone's in here. "Hello? Is everything ok?" I hear outside the stall, of course its that faggot larry.

I roll my eyes, "f-fuck off! Stupid faggot..." I can't talk right now, fuck. "Travis, are you ok?" How does he know it's me? God damnit, no... "I said fuck off, Larry..! " I snap back at him, I sigh, "whats wrong, bud?" Larry persists, "I'm fine, leave me alone..!" I yell at him, "I saw you get up during lunch, is everything ok? You know, at home..?" Larry continues to push.

I sigh and get up, "I'm ok, i promise.." I mutter and roll my eyes again, "can you please open the door?" I unlock the door and open it, "are you.. Crying?" Larry says, I tic and god, hes so annoying, he's lucky he's pretty.

Shit, wait, what?? I don't mean that, right? Obviously I do, "yeah... " I mutter and look away from him, crossing my arms. Larry looks at me with pity and I look away, "dude, are you ok..?" Larry puts his hand on my shoulder and I flinch, "please don't touch me.. And yeah, I'm fine.." I mutter.

Larry pulls his hand away and I stretch, "travis, do you like.. Need to talk or something..? I don't know how much I can help you but ill definitely listen" Larry sounds so honest for once in his life, "i-im fine, larry!" I shove him out of my way, wipe my tears again and splash some water on my face.

I storm out of the bathroom and go into the courtyard, why do I try, everything I do is fucking useless.. Im so tired of myself and everyone else, this is stupid.

I sit next to the fence and roll my eyes, Larry follows me, of course he does, he wipes my tears and sighs.

"Trav, tell me what's wrong.." He pushes a little hair out of my face and I hug my knees. "I-i don't know.. My dad called during lunch to tell me something happened but I couldn't hear him very well because it sounded like he was sobbing and... Hes never cried... "

"Travis, what do you think happened..?"Larry asks, " I don't know...!! Fuck off...!!" I scream at him, Larry sighs and hugs me, "

I hug him back with one arm and he rests his hand on the back of my thigh, I tense up and push him off. He just stands there, confused, "d-don't touch me...!!" I shout, maybe a bit to loud.

Larry thinkz for a moment before a look of understanding crosses his face, "sorry, trav, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I should have asked.." Larry looks away and I hug him.

"Shut up.. " I rest my head on his shoulder and yawn, Larry smiles, hugging me back and rests his head on mine

"Tired..?" He mumbles and I nod a little before he freezes for a second and then picking me up, I tense up again and try to push him away, "w-what the hell...!?" I scream, he only holds me tighter and carries me out of the bathroom, to ms Rupp's classroom(the art teacher), she's sat in the corner of the room by the windows, facing the wall.

She's holding a paint palette and a brush, she's obviously working on some painting; she looks at us, "hello, darlings! Eating in here? " she says with a smile, "no, ma'am, Travis is just tired, can we stay in here until lunch is over?" Larry asks her, "of course! L" she looks back at the wall/canvas and Larry puts me down on a table

"I said don't touch me...!!!" I whine, Larry smirks, I hate his stupid gorgeous smirk so much. "I know, I know but I wasn't going to ask, that'd be weird." He says plainly, "you're weird." I lay on the table, " aww thanks, travyyyy.. " I look at him and roll my eyes " call me that again and I'll beat your ass." Larry nods and sits on the floor.

(Words😿: 1180!!!🥳🥳)