2

The next few days at the office were awkward, to say the least. Carmilla and I could not look at each other no matter how hard we tried to. Whenever I saw her, all I wanted to do was kneel in front of her and beg for her. Carmilla showed no expression as usual. Instead, she would wave me away with the whisk of her hand after shooting out a barrage of orders. A frown tugged on my lips as she refused to meet my gaze for the fifth time today. I placed a coffee down on her desk and waited for further instructions.  Crimson orbs finally looked up at me for the first time in what felt like a century. She glanced down at my body before a small sigh left her lips. 

"Close the door." I followed the demand and shut us in her office. "Lock it," she added. The sound of the lock clicking shut sent goosebumps across my skin. The room felt charged alongside the action. I turned back to her. A blinding white collar formed around my neck. Chains manifested from the air in her hands. She pulled me toward her desk roughly. I fell on all fours in an attempt to break my fall. Carmilla stood above me. My eyes sparkled as I stared up at her.  Her angelic tip gently scraped my cheek before it fell on my shoulder. The scrape burned slightly. I sucked my lips between my teeth to stifle the moan I wanted to allow. 

"Listen, I do not share what's mine.  You are already aware of that.  So, I want to clarify. Do you want to be mine? Or was the other day just a one off?" My heart pounded through my ears as I tried to think. She removed the steel from my shoulder and crouched in front of me. "The way you have been looking at me with unashamed want is delectable. And I would be more than happy to indulge it, but there will be rules. I understand I own your soul via contract, but I do not use people for sexual needs. I do not step nearly as low as the Vees do. So, tell me, cause I will go no further without clear consent." Her hand cupped my chin my eyes focused solely on her own. The dominating aura that surrounded her made me weak to my knees. I bit my lower lip. Cherry irises lit up with desire. 

"Y-Yes. Please, master, I want this. I really want this." Carmilla's grin lit up the room. Genuine delight was not an emotion I was accustomed to. She gripped the chains tighter and pulled us both to our feet.  I was led to her desk and pushed up against it until I sat on top of it. 

"Do you have a safe word?" Carmilla asked as she aimed for piece of paper. 

"Canary," I said. 

"Canary." The word rolled off Carmilla's tongue as she tested it out. "Okay, good to know." She wrote it down on the paper and folded it up. It slid in her pocket without a second thought. A knock on the door took her attention. She pulled down on the chain and forced me back on my knees. I loved looking up to her like this. By the way her eyes sparkled, it seemed she loved it just as much. She knelt down to me and swiped my lips in a rewarding kiss. "Stay down. Be a good girl." She dropped the chains and walked toward the door. I was hidden behind her desk from where I sat on my knees. When I heard the door click open, discomfort overwhelmed me. I would hate for other people to see me like this. 

"What do you want?" Was snapped out at whoever intruded. "Oh, Clara! What do you need sweetheart?" My cheeks burned as I kept my head down. I really hoped she did not see me. Clara was Carmilla's youngest daughter. 

"I was wondering if your assistant was around?" Clara asked casually. 

"What do you need Akira for?" 

"I need to go send out a shipment. Odette is busy and you do not want me going alone. Plus she's the only one that you said and protect us if we need it." The compliment made me blush. Carmilla hummed before she spoke. 

"She's in my bathroom cleaning up after a fiasco she just had to deal with. Wait by her desk for a second. I need to finish giving her daily tasks and then she is all yours."