4

"Where am I?" I glanced around the pitch blackness that surrounded me. Blinding white chains covered my body. I could barely move. 

"Well, well, well..." Steel clinked against the dark. A seductive smirk formed as a spotlight shone down on her. She was larger than life. Her eyes sparkled with mirth as she knelt in front of me. "Don't you look so good tied up in my chains?" 

"C-Carmilla." 

"I want to tie you up so you can never escape, Akira." The words sounded like sugar as they fell from her lips. Silver letters lit up against my skin. "I'm possessive. I will make you submit." Her finger curled into the chain around my neck. I was slammed down to the ground with my ass in the air. "Make it so you cannot leave me." I shook with delight at the words. 

"P-Please." I felt my thighs go slick with want. 

"I care so much about you," she murmured as she placed herself behind me. 

My body froze. I glanced back at her and saw the woman above me. 

"S-Stop it," I stuttered meekly. 

"Stop what?" Her tone was curious, amused. 

"You can't care," I growled. "You can't." 

"I can do what I damn well please," she argued softly. Her hand fell to my pants and slowly slid them down. She revealed my dripping pussy to her. "And seeing how you are responding, I would think that you would want me to care." 

"I don't." My argument was weak. "I'd rather you not give a damn about me." 

"Why?" 

I had no answer. Her finger trailed over my slit. I ached for her physical attention. I tried to rub myself against her, but she pulled away. 

"Answer me." The words were firm. I loved it when she took control over me. Granted the conversation was not one I wanted any time soon. 

"I'm afraid." I admitted in a low voice. "You'll leave when you realize that there is nothing much to care about." All I heard was a hum before everything went cold.  My heart slammed against my chest as the chains fell away from me. I whipped my head around. 

"Carmilla?" 

I was left alone. My heart dropped.

"Carmilla?" I called out a bit too desperately. 

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. No, no, no. I cannot be left like this again! I can't!" I tried to move, but something clung to my shoulders. I felt invisible claws that sunk into my skin. "Carmilla!" 

"Akira, wake up!" My eyes opened to dark red rubies. I was thrown against the bed I inhabited. Carmilla's large claws dug deep into my skin. Worry construed her face as she looked me over. After she was satisfied, she let me go and sat on the edge of the bed. "You were having a nightmare," she muttered as she rubbed her own eyes. "Woke me up." 

"S-Sorry," I murmured. I glanced out the wall length windows. It was still dark out. 

"Are you okay?" My eyes trailed to the naked body that was bathed in the blood moon. Why did she have to look so beautiful no matter the situation? "You were calling for me." 

"I..." Fuck. 

"What happened?" 

"Nothing worth mentioning right now." I admitted quietly. She slowly nodded before she slid over next to me. Long, silver hair slowly took over my vision as she guided my gaze to hers. Silent questions held her gaze, but nothing was said. Instead, she took my lips in hers.  

"Querida," she whispered against my lips. "Do not worry, I will protect you from your dreams." 

My arms wrapped around her neck and held her as tight as I could. I did not want to believe the words, but it was hard not to hope she was honest. We were in hell. I wanted to believer her, but we were in a world built on lies and deceit. She pushed us back down onto the bed. I was positioned so my back hit against her chest. Her arms wrapped around my waist and held me as close to her as physically possible. 

"Sleep well, querida. Nothing will hurt you here. I'll be sure of it." 

It took a while to fall back to sleep. I listened to the slow, rhythmic breathing that fell from her lips and the steady heartbeat that sang to my ears. I had forgotten what it felt like to feel so warm, so safe. 

A dreamless sleep took me. I was so happy it was just simple pitch black. 

Author's Note: 

I know this is a short segment and the updates are getting slow! I appreciate everyone that has still been reading my stories! It means a lot especially with all the hectic chaos that has been going on lately!