13 - Zara

If I claimed I wasn't anxious for today which is Divine and I first date, I'd be lying. The majority of the time, I was more nervous than happy. I don't know what Divine has in store and although I know it will be something fantastic, that doesn't mean I don't have to think about.

"Amber I'm looking at his location and he's getting closer and closer to over here, I'm scared." I spoke to Amber. She was my friend from university, she was also the only person I trusted enough to tell her about Divine and she also knew things about my life.

"Girl if youn stop tracking that man. What are you even scared for?" She chuckled grabbing her beauty blender and lightly tapping her makeup. She was going to an influence party.

"You're right let me stop tracking him, No wonder why I'm still scared and I don't know why." I left the find my app "I wonder what he has planned."

"Tell me all about it when we talk to each other tomorrow, You distracting me from getting ready."

"Girl bye." I rolled my eyes hanging up. She's literally moving like a snail yet I'm the one that's distracting her from getting ready.

Divine♥️
I'm outside

"Not my stomach just dropped down to my pussy." I muttered as I liked his message. I rose from my bed, went to my closet, and retrieved my Chanel bag.

"Okay, Okay I look good." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror "Been knew that though."

After inspecting myself in the mirror, I made sure I had everything before leaving my room and began making my way to the front door.

I unlocked the front door and spotted Divine, who was leaned on his car, looking at something on his phone. I closed and shut the door, which drew his attention and he began smirking at me.

"Hi." I said shyly walking up to him and he wrapped both of his arms around my waist.

"Since when you are shy?" He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Today, You got me nervous. You smell good."

"Appreciate it. You look good." He pecked my forehead.

"So you're basically saying I look good but don't smell good?" I joked pulling away from our hug.

"You smell good too, Shit." He chuckled and I smiled "I'm
just saying that because you wanted me to not because I wanted to say it."

"Oh for real? Let me go back inside."

"I'm just fucking with you, You smell good for real. I could be up under you everyday."

"Thank you, All of my boyfriends say so too." I smiled and he made the straightest face ever.

"You bold as hell for playing this dangerous ass game on our first date." He said opening the passenger's door and I was about to respond to what he said until I saw the bouquet of flowers in the seat.

"Divinnneee, Oh my gosh." I picked up the flowers raising them up to my nose and they smelled so good, The amount of flowers I have to take care of because of this man's spoiling ways is crazy.

"You like them?" He asked smiling.

"Yes I love them! They're so pretty. You're always showering me with beautiful flowers, Thank youu." I pouted looking at the flowers before looking back at Divine, He opened his arms and I walked into them.

"You're welcome. Look at you showing all 32."

"Yeah you had to ruin it." I rolled my eyes amusingly. I got in the car, and once he saw that I was comfortable, he locked the door and proceeded to the other side to get in "Whatchu got planned?"