The Leave

(Before we get to the start of the story I want to have a few chapters covering the events before he became a member of the brotherhood I'd say maybe 3-4 chapters will cover the backstory for a certain portion of this story please enjoy because I think this will be my best work since Titanfall 2 and if anyone of you are wondering the status on the book, I posted it at the bottom of the chapter, but I would like you to sit back , relax grab a cool cup of soda and a snack because we are about to begin)

(Pre Vault escape)

*Children laughter can be heard in the background as the screen pans to a birthday party being held the the cafeteria of a vault, we then see 2 boys one with a party hat on and the other a much taller behind him covering his eyes"

???: Everyone be quiet here he comes"

???: (Y/n), why do you have my eyes covered?"

(Y/n): just wait and see little brother, you're going to love it!"

???: Can I peak now?

(Y/n): Not yet"

???: Can I peak now?"

(Y/n): Antonio, if you keep asking then your not getting something special later"

???: oh, ok"

"(Y/n) guides his little brother to the cafeteria he then takes his hands off and the light instantly turns on, the boy then starts to realize it was a surprise party for him"

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!!!"

Officer Gomez: Stanley! You turned the lights on too fast. You blinded the poor kid.

Stanley: Sorry, kid!

"It was a nice little party that most of the vault decided to show up too, of course this was also the time where Antonio will finally get his pip boy"

(Y/n): Happy birthday little brother"

"The older boy puts his younger brother in a tight hug which the younger boy returned"

Antonio: Wow this is so cool!

James: Happy birthday kiddo. I can't believe you're already 10. I'm so proud of you.

(Y/n): Yep, you are starting to become an old man now, HAHA.

James: Calm down (Y/n) remember you ARE 3 years older then you're brother"

"Everyone in the room started to laugh at james joke"

(Y/n): Yeah Yeah, love you too dad"

James: God time flies doesn't it, feels like it was yesterday that you were his age finally getting his own pip boy"

(Y/n): We have too enjoy it while we can dad, we don't get this back, I'm glad I'm here to enjoy every second of it"

James: as am I son, as am I"

"Then a Tall Dark man walks into the room carrying a device that was known as the pip boy, given to vault dwellers when they come of age"

Overseer: Congratulations, young man.

(Y/n): Thank you, sir"

Overseer: Down here in Vault 101 when you turn ten you're ready to take on your first official Vault responsibility.

Antonio: Really?"

Overseer: Yep, So here you are! As Overseer I present to you your very own Pip Boy 3000. Get used to it.

Antonio: This is so cool! My own PipBoy!"

Overseer: You'll be getting your first work assignment tomorrow...ha ha ha"