Chapter 57 The main wife comes to visit.

Xu Xi goes to school after resting, but it is different from the previous period. Now even if He Lin says he is busy, he will go home every day. Xu Xi will occasionally come home when He Lin is not at home. Go to the company to find him.

He Lin was puzzled by Xu Xi's initiative and wanted to ask every time, but Xu Xi acted too naturally, as if she really just wanted to stay with him.

No, it's not just that.

Xu Xi changed his usual obedient and obedient attitude. Ever since he asked him to cook that day, he has always ordered him to do this and that.

For example, now, Xu Xi sent him a message saying that he was a little tired today and wanted him to pick Xu Xi up and bring him a cup of milk tea.

I also want to go for the one with three-point sugar.

Of course He Lin could refuse, but for some reason he didn't want to see Xu Xi's disappointed expression, so he did it with displeasure.

After receiving Xu Xi, He Lin couldn't help but ask,

"What's wrong with you recently?"

Xu Xi took the milk tea, took a sip and said, "Well, the taste is okay, do you want to take a sip? "

The milk tea has been handed to He Lin's mouth. He Lin looked at Xu Xi's bright eyes, opened his mouth and took the straw in.

"Does it taste good?"

For He Lin, who doesn't like sweet things, this milk tea naturally doesn't taste good, but what he said was: "Well, it's okay."

Xu Xi interrupted, and He Lin He didn't continue to ask, and asked Xu Xi after a while of silence: "What do you want to eat today?"

"My roommates recommended a Malaysian restaurant, can we try it?"

"Okay."

He Lin suddenly thought, if Mu If Nian dared to give him orders like this, he would have become angry already.

And is this obedience to Xu Xi because of the mark?

After all, he is his Omega. He can't bear to hit or scold him. He can't be harsh even when he speaks loudly. He can only hold it gently. If Mu Nian also becomes his Omega, he will probably feel the same way...

It should be the influence of the mark. ...

Xu Xi cherished the last days he spent with He Lin. He was originally afraid that He Lin would be angry because of him, but to his surprise, no matter what request he had, He Lin would try his best to satisfy him.

Just like a good boyfriend, do everything for your Omega.

He always reminded himself not to indulge. Whenever He Lin made him tempted, he told himself that He Lin would not marry him.

He Lin will have a better marriage partner. When the time comes, he can't be the third party to destroy other people's marriages, otherwise he will look down on himself.

But Xu Xi didn't expect that He Lin, that excellent marriage partner, would find him.

Xu Xi had just finished class that day and was about to go to the cafeteria to eat. When he left the teaching building, he saw an Omega with outstanding temperament and stopped him.

That Omega attracted the attention of everyone around him just by standing there, but he smiled openly at Xu Xi.

He was the one who appeared with Yan Shi at the banquet that day and left with He Lin.

Without asking, Xu Xi knew she was here to find him.

This scene was like someone formally looking for a shady third party. Xu Xi had even guessed what he would say to her.

The Omega walked towards him and stretched out his hand, looking very friendly:

"Hello, are you Xu Xi?"

"I am." "I

am Mu Nian. I think you should know me so that you can go and chat. "Is that so?"

"I have classes in the afternoon and I need to have lunch first."

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You eat yours and I'll be right next to you."

Seeing this, Song Wen and Zhang Yu left first, while Xu Xi followed Mu Nian. Go to the cafeteria.

"It's better to be young. I was so energetic when I was in college, but it's different now."

Xu Xi didn't answer. He was actually a little wary of Mu Nian.

Mu Nian also noticed it. He smiled and said, "Don't be nervous. Although I know your relationship with He Lin, I'm not here to drive you away."

Xu Xi was stunned for a moment and looked at Mu Nian. Mu Nian continued Said: "You know Jiang Yun, an Omega like Jiang Yun is a rebellious existence in a famous family like ours."

"Most of the Omegas in famous families, their role is to marry, the older the family , the more you pay attention to level and compatibility, the top Omega can only be with the top Alpha, the higher the compatibility, the better."

"You can guess what the compatibility between He Lin and I is."

Xu Xi clearly remembers that day. At the banquet, He Lin let go of his hand and walked straight towards Mu Nian. He looked so glum, and the compatibility must be very high.

Maybe even better than the compatibility between him and He Lin.

"One hundred percent?"

Mu Nian smiled, and then said: "Almost, ninety-nine percent."

Ninety-nine percent, in fact, is no different from one hundred percent.

What does the high degree of pheromone fit prove? It proves that the two are very compatible both in life and in bed, and the probability of giving birth to a top Alpha and a top Omega is also extremely high.

Smart people like them who put their own interests first will of course choose a partner who is perfect in every aspect.

Xu Xi finished his meal and found a corner of the restaurant where there were fewer people and sat down. Mu Nian sat opposite him.

Xu Xi then remembered that it was not good for the other party to watch him eat, so he asked: "Have you eaten?"

"I have eaten, you eat yours, I said mine, I won't delay you."