Chapter 46: The forced melon

In the afternoon, Xu Xi finally waited for He Lin's reply.

He Lin called directly.

Before Xu Xi asked, He Lin said, "Is Li Mu looking for you?"

"Yes, but he just hopes that I can persuade you to let him go."

Xu Xi was prepared for He Lin to get angry, and even thought Another set of words to persuade He Lin was ready, but unexpectedly He Lin said directly:

"Okay, since you have spoken, let's stop here."

"You..."

Xu Xi was about to say something, but he heard the call on the phone. The first person called He Lin. He Lin responded and said, "I have something to do, so I'll hang up first."

He Lin changed.

This was the first thought that came to Xu Xi's mind after hanging up the phone.

It sounded like He Lin let Li Mu go because he spoke, but he felt perfunctory.

It only took one day. What made He Lin change so much?

Xu Xi only hoped that he was overthinking it. He forced himself to calm down and do what he should do without worrying about He Lin's affairs.

Li Mu found Xu Xi at night to express his gratitude, but Xu Xi apologized to Li Mu first.

After all, Li Mu suffered such a sudden disaster because of his own influence.

After the two said goodbye, Li Mu's matter came to an end.

Xu Xi was in a mess. Jiang Yun had asked him to go out to play several times recently, but he had been unable to go because of other things. Now he just wanted to go out and relax, so he contacted Jiang Yun.

"Hey, you made the right call at the right time. I was about to call you! Are you coming out today?"

"Yeah!"

"I just happened to go out. I will pick you up at the gate of your school in twenty minutes. You can pack up and come out. Let's go!"

Before Xu Xi could ask where to go, Jiang Yun hung up the phone, but since everything had been agreed, he would go and ask again.

Jiang Yun drove a very eye-catching sports car. The bright red car body matched Jiang Yun's temperament. He waved to Xu Xi. After Xu Xi got in the car, Jiang Yun asked:

"Why did you take the initiative to call me today?" Did you? Seeing the disappointed look on your face, did He Lin do something immoral again?"

Xu Xi shook his head and said, "That's not the case."

Jiang Yun smiled and said, "Are you just like He Lin? An Alpha has ever been in love?"

Xu Xi nodded, Jiang Yun said with a smile: "No wonder, I tell you, when it comes to love, you need to talk about it more. Only after you talk more will you know what is suitable for you."

"Don't be in a tree . Hanging from a tree with a crooked neck, looking in the distance, it is a large forest!"

Xu Xi was amused by Jiang Yun's exaggerated tone, and he asked: "Have you talked about it a lot?"

"Haha, of course! Alpha is just My toy, if this one doesn't work, just change it to another one!"

Most Omegas in today's society would rather find an Alpha to marry when they grow up. They are conservative and easy to obey. An open and bold Omega like Jiang Yun is too much in daily life. Rarely seen.

Although Xu Xi originally had a strong sense of autonomy, he had no tendency to break away from society.

What he always wanted was to successfully marry his first Alpha, have children, and grow old together.

Now under the influence of Jiang Yun, he was also thinking whether he should jump out of this invisible boundary.

"Then where are we going to play?"

"I originally wanted to take you to Hoshino, but for the beginning, I'd better go to a more conservative place to let you get over it."

The "conservative" place Jiang Yun said was a KTV. On the surface, he still looked very serious, but when Xu Xi told the manager to call a few more people today, Xu Xi realized what it meant to be only superficially serious.

In the huge KTV private room, he and Jiang Yun were leaning on the sofa. There were a row of Alphas in front of them. All of them were tall and handsome, with good figures. They kept winking at them and showing off their charms.

Jiang Yun raised his chin and said, "Let's pick. Keep whichever one you like, and pick a few more!"

After saying that, Jiang Yun had already started to pick. He walked over, poked the person's chest muscles, and touched the person. Face, finally picked two.

Then he looked at Xu Xi and said, "Don't you like it?"

Xu Xi blushed a little, not because of shyness, but because of embarrassment. He felt that he was still not suitable for such a way to relax.

Jiang Yun turned to the manager and said, "I heard that you have hired a group of new people. Call a few more and let my friends pick them up!"

The manager didn't dare to neglect, so he went out and brought a few more Alphas. This time, Xu Xi's eyes were fixed on one of the Alphas.

That Alpha was not as flattering as the other Alphas. His handsome face was expressionless, his hands were in his pockets, and his back was straight, as if he didn't bother to stand with these people.

Jiang Yun looked at him and asked the manager to take the others away.

The Alpha seemed a little surprised to see that he was left behind, and said to Xu Xi: "What do you like about me?"

Xu Xi hesitated, not knowing what to say, so he looked at Jiang Yun, who was also observing the Alpha.

It was also strange, he felt that he saw the shadow of He Lin in this Alpha.

Unable to make eye contact with Jiang Yun, Xu Xi could only say: "I see you don't want to stay...it's very special."

The Alpha chuckled: "Oh, it turns out you like to force yourself!"