Chapter 111 A family of three

He Lin heard the sound in the lounge when he entered the office. He walked straight over and was about to get angry when he saw his Omega.

It's just that there is a man next to his Omega.

He was the son of a shareholder of the company. He came in through connections and was always around him. He was trying to find a reason to get this person away.

He Lin frowned: "Why are you here? Get out!"

The man mistakenly thought that He Lin was talking about Xu Xi, and he said arrogantly and proudly: "Did you hear that? Mr. He asked you to get out!"

Xu Xi withdrew the suppressed message. Su, crossed his arms on his chest, sat directly on the bed, and raised his eyebrows at He Lin.

He Lin just wanted to hug his wife, but he didn't want to run into this person either, so he called the security guard directly.

The CEO ordered the security guards to move quickly. He Lin pointed at the man and said, "He entered my office without permission. I suspect he wants to steal business secrets. Send him to the police station." The

proud expression on the man's face stopped. , he looked at He Lin in disbelief and asked: "Mr. He, you know I'm not, it's him. I only came in when I saw him inside!"

The security guard had already helped him out and He Lin didn't listen at all. What did he say? Instead, he walked over, hugged Xu Xi, and asked gently:

"Wife, why are you back? I missed you just now!"

The man also heard this sentence, and then he realized that the man just now, It's Mr. He's wife abroad!

Although he wanted to get close to He Lin, he also knew that he couldn't go against He Lin's wife. After this, wouldn't he be doomed?

He no longer struggled and allowed the security guards to take him away. He just hoped that He Lin would not hold a grudge against him and influence his father.

...

He Lin hugged Xu Xi tightly. Xu Xi put his hands around He Lin's neck and said, "I won't leave when I come back this time. I've already finished my work here!"

"Really?"

"Really ?" Yes."

He Lin hugged Xu Xi and kissed her hard several times. Xu Xi kept backing up: "Well, your saliva is all over my face!"

He Lin said with a smile: "Then you kiss me too, Do you want me to drool all over my face?"

Xu Xi unceremoniously took a bite of He Lin's face, and then said, "Okay, I've come to see you. It's time to go home and see An An."

"This has only been a few days. In just a few minutes, you're leaving me again?"

"I'll rush to you as soon as I come back. Aren't you satisfied?"

He Lin looked at Xu Xi. Xu Xi had grown a lot in the past two years and was no longer as used to grievances as before. Don't say anything to yourself, but face the problem bravely and solve the problem.

But at the same time, she is more forceful when facing him. When she is unhappy or uncomfortable, she will speak out, get angry with him, and tell him not to smoke or drink.

He liked Xu Xi like this so much, because he clearly felt Xu Xi's love for him.

He Lin didn't say anything, and hugged Xu Xi for a while, then let go.

"Then you go back and see An An first. An An has missed you for a long time. I've learned a few new dishes recently. I'll cook a big dinner for us tonight!"

Xu Xi nodded with satisfaction and patted He Lin's hand. shoulders, and then kissed He Lin on the lips as a reward.

"Good job. Let's see you at home tonight!"

He Lin's throat rolled, as if he had thought about what he and Xu Xi were going to do tonight, and nodded heavily.

...

When Xu Xi returned home, she was greeted by Hanhan first.

After two years of separation, Xu Xi would also bring Hanhan with him when he video chatted with his family, but after all, it was across the screen. Dogs usually recognize people by smell, and Xu Xi was a little worried that Hanhan would forget him.

Unexpectedly, Hanhan jumped up excitedly when he saw him, his tail spinning like a helicopter propeller, and his passionate tongue licked Xu Xi's cheek.

Xu Xi rubbed Hanhan's soft and smooth fur, soothing Hanhan's excited emotions, and heard An An calling him again.

"Dad!"

An An also ran over with short legs and threw herself into Xu Xi's arms.

Both babies pestered Xu Xi for a long time before they calmed down.

However, An An still hugged Xu Xi's neck and refused to let go.

Xu Xi simply hugged him, but Hanhan on the other side began to compete for favor again. He also wanted Xu Xi to hug him, staring at Xu Xi longingly with a pair of wet dog eyes.

Xu Xi sighed and picked up Hanhan with all his strength, one in each hand.

Sweet burden.

He was not as strong as He Lin, so he simply put down both babies after hugging them for a few times.

"Baby, daddy can't hold you, can I hold you?"

An An is very sensible, and He Lin has always taught him to love and protect his Omega daddy, so An An nodded and kissed Xu Xi on the face.

"Okay daddy!"

Xu Xi felt sweet in her heart when An An called her.

Although he was tired from the journey, when he saw his family, his happiness dispelled all the fatigue.

After playing with An An and Hanhan for a long time, He Lin came back. He Lin saw the fatigue on Xu Xi's eyebrows and couldn't help but said: "Didn't you take a break?"

Xu Xi shook his head: "It's okay, I'm fine. "

An'an also looked at Xu Xi. He took Xu Xi's hand and said, "Dad, go and rest for a while. Hanhan and I will just play together."

"Look, my son has said so. Go and rest for a while." I'll call you when I'm done cooking."

Xu Xi touched his son's head, "Okay, then I'm going to have a rest!"