Ch 10: My Memory Of A First Love...

A/N: Hiya! it's back! (This chapter is almost 3,000 words long so I hope that makes up for the wait)

Alright This area seems relatively secluded... And the majority of the other students are lounging under the tree anyways, this place seems perfect right now.

The Angel keelt down, removed a ring from her finger and placed it on the ground. plucked a small bud from what remained of her plant and placed it in the center of the ring Where it sunk into the ground. The stem of the plant, now fully barren in her hand seeped into her flesh in a disturbing form of re-absorption. She took back the ring and clapped her hands together twice before leaving them in a praying motion.

Poor little plant. Rest in peace. But still, this works out perfectly.

She had never really done anything like this before, it was outside of her specialty but it would definitely help her out here. Guardian Angels are not always assigned to a single human. Some would be made to look out for places like shrines or churches, sometimes entire settlements, or back in the day extraordinary ones would easily monitor entire nations. Erica knew it was nothing short of foolish to compare herself to her seniors' adroitness but now she was in a situation where she may "adapt" some of the fixed Guardian Angel methods.

She had never had the opportunity to try anything like this. A single human, Specifically speaking: Iruma, couldn't be expected to stay in one location for too long. Even so she didn't use this spell even when Iruma did stay someplace for more than a year, perhaps as some show of respect.

But with this losing streak she had going on, now was different, she wouldn't let any demon get the best of her this time.

Besides, this demon school, despite supposedly being really prestigious, was stupidly easy to break into. Demons really didn't really notice angelic interference until it was too late for, And Erica felt as though she was playing most of them like a harp.

But seriously, she was practically handing these demons a free premium security system. If something was about to go wrong, she would know first and foremost. So really this is best for everyone.

The angel decided to go someplace private. She thought maybe the Misfit Classroom would be a good place to spy on the rest of the school, she knew that the Sakura Tree would be such an attraction that the crappy classroom that the teachers decided to give the students with issues was an undesirable location, especially in comparison.

In the halls she passed by two members of the student council. Heading in the opposite direction. She just politely waved and went on her way.

It would turn out that her hopes of the classroom being empty were in fact, wrong. In a corner to the back of the classroom by the window where the most light would enter, was a dark green haired student quietly napping. Erica, who was previously rushing to get into the classroom, slowed her pace to a halt at the sight.

A bit surprised, she decided to enter the classroom anyway.

She thought to sit somewhere in the front of the classroom but went with her secondary instinct to take a seat at the table next to him, to make it seem that she was not purposefully trying to be far away from him, but not too close that it would be uncomfortable for either of them.

Sleeping... That seems like something I could pretend to be doing while I spy- ... monitor.

Erica, rested her hands on her arms and turned her head for a moment to look at the other student one more time. This was the student who's flower ate hers, Vernon Verrine. She honestly wasn't against this outcome. In a way, it might be his fault for what she is about to do.