𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢...

Authors note: Hope you enjoy this, this is the part Emily and Chris get tg! And with that being said, Enjoy! <3

𝕀𝕣𝕝

[ 1𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝, 𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

I turned off my phone, it was about 1AM. I set my phone on my dresser and went to sleep.

[ 1𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝, 𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚' 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

I went into Emily's room to check on her, she had fell asleep. i saw her phone and wanted to not look through it but, my gut feeling told me to. I grabbed it and went to the living room. Nick and Matt had already gone to bed so I was the only one awake. I saw a notification from... "Lexi"? Who's that...? Probably her friend...

I would have ignored it, but it was something about helping her get a date with 'him'. Who's 'him'? I can't let Emily date someone else. I like her! Let's see if I can find out who he is.

[ 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋: 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮'𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙚𝙭𝙞'𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢.!!𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔!! ]

[ 1𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝, 𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and my phone was still on my dresser. I grabbed it and texted Lexi again; well, I was about to before Chris came in my room.

"Hey." Chris seemed nervous... or like he was planning something... I'm not sure.

"Hey!" I responded.

A silence filled the room. Chris smiled at me.

"I know you like me." He took a step forward.

"H-huh? No...no I don't!" I could tell her knew I was blushing.

"You sure? I mean, you're blushing..."He smirked.

"I'm not.. it's makeup..."

He came up right to my face.

"You sure?"

(Casual c.ai moment.)

"I'm sure Chris."

I shoved him away and scoffed. He's right but, I gotta play cool.

"Admit it, I saw your texts."

I fell silent, I wasn't flustered, I was angry. Why in the heck was he reading my texts without my permission?! I didn't think at all and I just slapped him.

"You read my texts, without my permission?! What is wrong with you!" He was rubbing his cheek and it was RED.

"Dude! I'm sorry! I-I got curious!!"

"Curiosity kills the cat." I shoved him out my room, angry. I am NOT going to talk to ANY of them for a week.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

❥I got layz so i hope u enjoyed this!

❥375 words

❥Have a great day!