𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦...

Authors note: Needed some drama!~ So get ready :3 (dont ask abt the :3) And with that, Enjoy!<3

𝕀𝕣𝕝 ' 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞

[ 1𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝, 𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked downstairs with Chris whining to Nick and Matt. Matt glared at me, but I ignored him, I'm done. With all of them. Of course, they are going to take their brothers side and not mine.

"So, you're pressed about him being curious?" Matt sounded angry.

"Of course I am Matt! I can have secrets you know. Y'all have some, so can I." I responded, frustrated. Matt was silent. After a moment of him glaring at me, he went back to talking to Chris.

I got my soda and went back to my room and talked to Lexi. After around 30-45 minutes, she had to go so I decided to post on Instagram.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘕𝘰𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘕𝘰𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦.𝘕𝘰𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘦𝘹𝘪.𝘹.𝘈𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 500𝘬 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

Caption: "POV: U ignore ur roomates because one of them read ur messages and now their all mad at u."

Christopher_Stuniolo: I said i was srry.

┆Reply┆Heart4._.Sabrina: Idc at all dude u invaded my privacy

┆Reply┆User1: Im so invested

┆Reply┆User2: & im so confused

User3: jealous jealous jealous

User4: She legit looks like a wannabe

┆Reply┆Lexi.x.Adilynn: and ur a wannabe elmo!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why are they even mad at me? Because I don't like people going through my phone? Stupid. I was burshing my hair when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Can I come in?" I heard Chris saying through the door.

I hesitated, but I want to hear what he had to say.

"Sure..."

He twisted the door knob and noticed I re-did my room.

(Here is what it looks like btw!!:)

(I don't know but this is from Pinterest and it was like the 5th one lolz)

"You redid your room?" He asked.

"Yeah...?" I said, looking at him, curling my eyelashes.

"Why though? What happened to all of your pictures with Abigail?"

I stayed quiet, she just stopped being friends with me today. We we're childhood friends and I didn't want to think about her while what's already going on. 

"She... moved. I don't wanna think about her right now." I looked down at all the makeup on my desk and sighed heavily.

"Listen to me Emily..." He put his hands on mine that where on my desk.

"What do I need to listen to? Your excuses?" I responded, angrily.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong, but I wanted to see if someone was bothering you, or you had something suspicious going on. Like, being in the mafia or something. But I really am sorry! I swear!"

I felt some empathy for him... But I still like him, and I can't stay mad at him forever! I eventually gave it.

"Fine, I forgive you." He smiled and removed his hands from mine.

"Do you... still like me?" He asked.

I blushed a little.

"...I-I guess?..."

He smiled. "Good...good. Well--"

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

❥532 words!

❥My pet died, so I won;t be writing a lot because I'm actually so sad i shouldnt say this but yh

❥Creating a 1HR or so book!

❥Have great day!!