𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳...

A/N: I'm getting layz sooo and I changed matts n nicks user cz yes.

𝕀𝕣𝕝 ' 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞

[ 1𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝, 𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"--I still like you too." I turned my head towards him, surprised. "Why though... I-I thought you'd hate me. I mean, Matt hates me, and siblings are supposed to hate the same person the other one hates, that's just a sibling rule!" He sat by me and smiled. "I can't stay hurt forever. I mean, you hard to stay mad at, your just so cute." Chris said in a flirty tone. "Oh, shush it!" I respond. He laughed softly. "Aw, are you getting flustered? ~" He smirked. "Drop it, Chris!" I spoke. "Aw c'mon! You know you love me." I glared at him, and he instantly shut up. "My bad, my bad. Sorry princess." I rolled my eyes and shoved him out my room. He wasn't wrong though; I do love him. I decided to post on Instagram because I felt like it.

Caption: "Finally feeling better! @Chris Sturniolo"

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺, 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴topher 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵.𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘓𝘦𝘹.𝘹.𝘈𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 420𝘬 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

Lex.x.Adilynn: You so fine ;)

┆Reply┆Heart4._.Sabrina: AW TY <3

Chris_Sturniolo: you mentioned me just so you could show me how cute u r

┆Reply┆Hearts4._.Sabrina: Yup totallyyy

┆Reply┆User1: Y'all should date

┆Reply┆User2: No Emily should date me fr

Matt.Sturn: Ig i can forgive you and come get chris he's blushing so hard rn.

┆Reply┆Hearts4._.Sabrina: I wouldnt blame him thooo

NicolasSturniolo: PRETTY GIRLL

┆Reply┆Hearts4._.Sabrina: YOU <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

...-10-15 minutes later-...

I was taking a nap before I was woken up by Chris. "Why. Did. You. Wake. Me. Up?" I said glaring at him. "Woah calm down, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the store with me? I'm going alone and I don't really want to." I sighed, "Fine." I responded. His eyes light up with joy. I got dressed and posted it.

Caption: "Fit thoughts?"

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺, 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳_𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵.𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘓𝘦𝘹.𝘹.𝘈𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 324𝘬 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

Christopher_Sturniolo: No but y u in matts room?

┆Reply┆Heart4._.Sabrina: His room was clean

┆Reply┆Christopher_Sturniolo: Urs is 2

┆Reply┆Hearts4._.Sabrina: then idk

Matt.Sturn:Y MY ROOM?

┆Reply┆Heart4._.Sabrina: Yes.

User1: ur so pretty i cant

*This comment was liked by the Creator*

User2: 10/10 fit

User3: -10 fit goofy

┆Reply┆Lex.x.Adilynn: not the "goofy" im galloping..

Lex.x.Adilynn: Give it frrr

┆Reply┆Hearts4._.Sabrina: NO HEHE

-----------------------------------------------------------

When I got into the passenger seat, Chris got in the driver's seat. When we started driving but, this wasn't the way to the store. "Where are we going, I thought we were going to the store?" He just smiled and said nothing. "Okay..."  I said, a little annoyed.

...-13 minutes later-...

We finally got to the destination; it was a Japanese cherry blossom tree. There was a bench under the tree and there were pedals falling. "This is... pretty. But why did you take me here?" he grabbed my hand and sat me at the bench. I was very confused, but I cooperated. He sat by me and sighed. "You said you liked me, didn't you? And I like you too." He said it as if I didn't know, but I could tell he wasn't finished so I waited for him to finish. "So, will you... be my girlfriend?" He made eye contact with me. "I know, we had our fights but, I liked it when you scolded me, it was cute. Your very pretty and sweet. But, if you don't want to date me, I'm fine with that." I blushed. "O-oh w-well uhm... I-I would love to be your girlfriend." His face went from worry to happiness. 

After they went home

Me and Chris entered the house holding hands, (cringe <3) and chatting. I wasn't expecting anyone to be up. But Nick and Matt looked at us surprised. "So y'all are dating now huh?" Matt said, eyeing our hands. "Yes, we are." Chris spoke. 

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

❥667 words

❥ Ima end it off here

❥Making a story with my sister, not published yet

❥Have a great day/afternoon/night

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷