Chapter 8:Husk knows

Lucifer was in his room, breathing heavily, he looked down to see that his wound had opened up, probably due to the fact he had teleported all of a sudden. He ran to the bathroom to bandage the wound and to stop the bleeding, and after he was done, he headed downstairs to the bar to get a drink to help him sleep. It had become a habit for him, just like he was human drinking would help him fall asleep. He walked to the lobby and saw Husk grabbing a drink as well. Lucifer sat down at one of the chairs, and Husk noticed him walking towards the bar, he grabbed an empty cup in case Lucifer wanted a drink.

Lucifer: "Can I have one called Sex on the Beach"

Husk: "Sure"

He grabbed the vodka, cranberry juice, and fruits before shaking them up and pouring the drink into the cup before offering it to Lucifer, before he took a sip of the drink, he noticed Husk staring at him.

Lucifer: "Is there something wrong"

Husk: "No It's just, I'm surprised you would order that drink or even like it"

Lucifer: oh,

Husk: "You seem exhausted majesty, is there something bothering you, .. you can always tell me after all, a bartender can keep a secret"

Lucifer sighed: "I don't know"

Husk: "Well...., so how about a magic trick"

Lucifer: "ok"

Husk pulled out a stack of cards and shuffled them before letting Lucifer pick a card. After Lucifer picks a card, husk takes the card back without looking, and Husk shows him the card, lucifer tells him that it isn't his card the Husk asks him to check the pocket he does, and he is shocked to see it appears his pocket, lucifer asks him how he did it but Husk tells him that magician tricks are kept secret. After a couple more drinks and chat, they both headed to bed. Lucifer felt better after talking with Husk. he missed having talks with him. Husk looked at Lucifer and saw how much he reminded him of Louise.

Husk: "Louise"

Lucifer was shocked his wings appeared when he heard the husk say his human name

Lucifer: "Wait how did you"

Husk: "Sorry I blurted that ..... your majesty what did you say"

Lucifer: "Well, I ...."

Lucifer sighed, thinking that maybe this was a good thing since he had never had a chance to tell anyone. Maybe he could tell Husk. He began explaining how he became Louise and how he died and became the king of Hell again, while Husk just listened to the story.

Husk: "I see, that's a lot,..... and Alastor"

Lucifer: "he doesn't know"

Husk: "Why, do you like bickering with him"

Lucifer: "Well we did bicker a lot even when we were humans but...I don't know what if I do what would happen, would he forgive me or hate me"

Husk:" I see"

Lucifer: "It is best to keep are relationship the way it is, for the best"

Husk: if you say so, but if you want someone to talk to I'm here

Lucifer: "Thanks husk"

After they finished their drinks, they said goodnight to each other before heading off to bed. Lucifer missed having talks with Husk, and so did Husk, he missed him too. As he lay on his bed, he realized that he had left the painting behind. How can I be so dumb? After a while of thinking and fighting with himself, he fell asleep.