✿ 6 ✿

˚❀ . ˚  ✦  ✿ . ˚ .   ˚ ✿. ˚  ❀
. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .
your pov:

It was New Year's Day and you were currently sitting alone in your house. You didn't mind staying inside for the holiday, but you definitely wouldn't mind getting out of the house either. Finally, you got yourself dressed and decided to go get some food. You put on your coat and stepped outside. You weren't a big fan of the cold and immediately regretted not dressing warmer.

"Oh (Name)! Why don't you come inside and celebrate with us?"

You looked up a saw Saiki, Kaidou, Nendou, Hairo, Teruhashi, and Saiki's parents. His mother was the one who had invited you inside. You've interacted with Saiki's parents a few times since moving in.
They've invited you over a few times before but you felt it would've been awkward to accept. Hanging out with your friend's parents was already weird enough but then you barely even knew Saiki. This time however, you wanted to say yes. Spending time with your neighbors and classmates, although they are annoying, was much better than spending your day alone. You looked towards Saiki for approval. Knowing him, he was probably already annoyed at the fact so many people were going. He seemed to understand what you meant (maybe cause he can read minds not sure though) and gave you a nod.

"Alright. Thank you for inviting me."

You smiled and walked out of your yard and towards their house. You were surprised to see your classmates together. 'I wonder how that happened...'
you thought. Soon enough, everyone was in Saiki's living room sat at a kotatsu table and eating. His mom had offered you a spot at the table, but you declined claiming "It's alright! I'm warm enough." You weren't warm at all. But you would rather be cold than be squished between that many people. So, you sat off to the side, still enjoying his mother's cooking. You were still interacting with the group and listening to Saiki's parents tell stories. Unlike a certain someone, who was sitting on a stool away from the rest of you.

"This food is amazing! Would you please teach me how to make it sometime?"

"Ooh I'd love to!"

"You're gonna make a great wife Teruhashi."

"That's so sweet, thank you!"

Personally, you thought that was a weird thing to say to a teenage girl. But she didn't seem to mind. Looking to your side you saw Saiki. Your eyes following him as he stood up and walked towards the exit of the room.

"No, thank you, all of you, for being friends with Ku!"

"You don't have to thank us for being his friends! We're here because we wanna be!"

"That's right, your sincere. I'm just so grateful for you."

You were sure no one else noticed, but since you were looking at him, you did. Saiki froze up at the comment.  He stopped walking and stood at the doorway.

"My Ku's always had a really hard time making friends, well with him being a psychic and all."

"..."

You were shocked. Partially because your speculations were correct, partially because his mom had spilt that information so easily! The room was eerily quiet, everyone looking at Saiki's mother in disbelief and confusion. You, however, were looking right at Saiki. You all sat in an uncomfortable silence, until Saiki's dad spoke up.