Chapter 1 )kc pov

K.c was new to school some people thought is was going to be an new girl in school but k.c was an male not an female...

He walked in his new homeroom everyone's eye was staring at him, that made him nervous and he was going to back out the classroom then, when he adout to walk backwards out of the classroom.He bumps in to someone he falls due to bumping in to the person,he fell on his knees(like bent over) now he is really embarrassed since everyone is look at them but then a girl with red hair gets up and goes to help him but before she could put her hand out for him the preson he bumped in to helps him up it an boy.

I look up to see what he looks like but i can't really see due to my hair,i finally get off the floor and before i could say something to him the bell ruined the timing for me and he walked out of the class and the red headed went with him...(lunch time 11:40).I walked in the cafeteria it was really loud I'm not really used to people being this loud before since i was homeschooled.I was still kinda embarrassed about what happened in class...but anyways i seen the red head again she was sitting next to the person that i bumped into..maybe i should say sorry adout what happed "𝒆𝒓"i groaned i didn't wanna walk up to them that would be weird i don't wanna break their conversation at all *𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 * ("i think I can do this")

(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ~~~~ᕕ༼✿•̀︿•́༽ᕗ~~~~/(≧ x ≦)\

Imported by liya
Wrote by kc
Spectated by addy
($𝟐𝟕𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬$)