"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦"

During lunch, I observed K.C. engaging in a conversation with someone. I couldn't help but notice how interactive he was during the conversation. However, I found myself overthinking the situation and eventually zoned out. When I came back to my senses, I realized that both K.C. and Xavier had left the place.

After discarding my tray in the trash, I took a stroll around the primary campus where we usually have lunch. Later, I proceeded to the secondary campus. While walking, I noticed two individuals, him and K.C., standing very close to each other, with a distance of almost 3-4 inches. At first glance, it appeared to be a casual conversation between them. However, due to my inquisitiveness, I leaned in a bit to listen in on their conversation.

"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝~~..."Xavier asked.

I was taken aback by what I heard, and my heart was racing as I turned around and made my way to the next class. Xavier was in that class, so I hoped that seeing him would calm my nerves and distract me from the shocking news I had just heard. The world around me seemed to fade away as I tried to process what I had learned, but I knew I had to focus on the present moment and try to keep my composure....
("𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦")
𝟏𝟐𝟒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

(●'◡'●)ノ(✯◡✯)\(^ヮ^)(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃( ̄▽ ̄)٩(ᐛ)و

𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚