The Characters

IMPORTANT NOTE

ALL CHARACTERS CREDIT GOES TO MERCYWASHERE

these characters are from Mercy! i just changed some details about them :D
ALSO! there'll be some a little or maybe some swearing words in this book. ⚠

‎ ‎

CHASE
Full name: Chase Wilhelm

Age: 20
height: 6'2"
hobbies: reading (sometimes) & training
orientation: straight (what he thinks he is, but he's bisexual)

- Half German ☆

Character Description: A senior in high school who is known for his athletic skills and quick reflexes. He is a popular guy among the students at school.

Personality: Competitive, confident, Brave, loyal, disciplined, a little bit mean bully (just to Marshall), and a bit of a jokester.

Role in the Story: a Senior College student and the leader of the basketball team

Fun Facts: He loves to play basketball and is on the school's varsity team, has OCD, he's half german and he won't accept he likes boys ;)

MARSHALL
Full name: Marshall Harrison

Age: 18
Height: 5'9"
hobbies: playing piano, photography, playing videogames and reading fiction.
orientation: gay

- British ☆

Character Description: A nerd who spends most of his time studying in the library. He is shy, anxious and not very athletic, but he is very intelligent. he's also very clumsy and noisy.

Personality: Anxious, kind, is soft af, kind of quiet, can be easily afraid and a bit of a perfectionist.

Role in the Story: a freshman College student.

Fun Facts: He loves to read fantasy fiction novels, and he has a pet ferret named Pixel who likes to steal his pencils, he also has an older sister named Everest Harrison, they're 1 year apart and they're both british.

SKYE
Full name: Skye Anderson

Age: 19
Height: 5'2"
hobbies: dancing, cooking & skateboarding (she also plays a flute)
orientation: lesbian

- Canadian ☆

Character Description: A Junior student at College who is known for her artistic skills and creativity. She is very talented in art, music and dance.

Personality: Laid-back, friendly, supportive, a sunshine and a bit of a romantic.

Role in the Story: a junior college student

Fun Facts: She plays a flute she learned from the music class and is a huge fan of pop music, she's pretty Chill and very responsible, she acts like a mother to her own friends too.

ROCKY
Full name: Rocky Ramirez

Age: 19
Height: 6'0"
Hobbies: playing electric guitar, sometimes would get into fights
orientation: gay

Character Description: A Sophomore kid at the school who is known for his musical abilities and the trouble he always causes, would pick a fight every time he'd get the chance.

Personality: Cold, Stubborn, aggressive, outgoing, imaginative, honest.

Role in the Story: a Sophomore college student and a trouble maker

Fun Facts: He plays an electric guitar and has a thing for indie rock bands, is a big fan of horror movies, emo, him and Chase would fight all the time, likes Zuma and has a soft spot for him.

ZUMA
Full name: Zuma Martínez

Age: 18
Height: 5'6"
hobbies: surfing and annoy Rocky
orientation: bisexual

- Colombian ☆

Character Description: A Sophomore student at the college who is known for his athletic skills and quick thinking. He's very extroverted and he's also very intelligent.

Personality: Laid-back, chill, flirty af (to Rocky), loyal, humorous, Courageous.

Role in the Story: a Sophomore student

Fun Facts: him and Chase are like best friends, they both are in the basketball school team and are pretty athletic, Zuma has a talent for playing the guitar and has a passion for classic rock music from the 1980s and 1990s. Zuma loves surfing at the beach!

RUBBLE
Full name: Rubble Thompson

Age: 14
Height: 4'11"
Hobbies: play videogames
orientation: pansexual

- Australian ☆

Character Description: A middle schooler at the school who is known for his extroverted personality and sense of adventure, he is always up for trying new things and is never afraid to take any risks.

Personality: Fearless, friendly, fun, humorous and a bit of a thrill seeker.

Role in the Story: the little brother of the friend group

Fun Fact: He loves to skateboard and is always searching for new spots to shred in the city. He also has a habit of eating sometimes, he's also blood-related to Chase, which means he's Chase's little brother!

EVEREST
Full name: Everest Harrison

Age: 20
Height: 6'0"
Hobbies: skiing and skating
orientation: lesbian

- British ☆

Character description: a Senior kid in College who is known for her sassy personality, she has a lot of friends, has the same classes as Chase (classmates)

Personality: Brave, sassy af, loyal, Confident

Role in the Story: a Senior kid in College and is Chase's classmate.

Fun Facts: She grew up with skiing and skating as a part of her life, thanks to her father's love for the sports. Her mother also taught her how to cook, and she loves to help around the kitchen from time to time. She is always reading new books recommended by Marshall and they have a pet white ferret named Pixel who likes to sleep on her head. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her younger brother, Marshall Harrison.