Cornicopia

As all twenty-four tributes stood on their podiums, waiting still for the horn to sound. Everyone was eager to win. This is life or death. Not a silly little game. Teams of two. 12 districts. They don't matter in the end. There's only one winner. Relationships and relatives are to not get in the way. They need to be resolute and ravenous. You die and that's it. No more second chances.

The tributes looked towards the cornucopia. The horn sounded. Eleven of the robots ran away into the forest surrounding them. The brutality already started as Jack-O-Moon shoved a stick far down into Bloodmoons 2's throat. Killing him. The sound of death was horrid. "MUST PROTECT LUNAR!" Jack yelled as he grabbed the deceased man's stuff.
"BROTHER!!!!!!" Bloodmoon 1 screamed and ran towards his twins dead body. Jack ran away as Moon and Lord Eclipse came up behind them. Nao ran past with food in his arms as he avoided Monty's attack "Not today Bitch!" He left.

While all of this was happening, Lord Lunar grabbed a backpack thinking it would be loaded with supplies, he was very wrong. He stood there dumbfounded when he saw he wasted his time. Frank was behind him. Breathing down his neck until a medkit dropped onto him. He picked it up and gave it to L.Lunar. Puppet ran to Lunar and threw him a trident. He already had one so didn't need two. As everyone else left. Moon and Lord Eclipse dragged Bloodmoon away from his brother.

Right! I'm very aware this was a short chapter but it's because the part is quite small. I'm very certain the next days will be long and painful for me to write. I used Bransteel.net to get the plans for this and I would recommend you give it a shot too. Most actions that happen will not be my fault. I don't know how much I can get out since im writing in lessons during school. I've gotten to day 2 so far so it will take ages to finish. Please be patient since it's difficult for me to focus on stuff like this.

Word count: 365