Day one 😶

Solar-Flare was walking about, sharpened stick in his hand for protection. He found a cave and decided he would stay there for the night. As he walked in, he saw Ruin Eclipse making tools by the caves pond. Solar-Flare didn't want to risk being killed so he began to walk outside until Ruin spoke:
"Do stay. I would enjoy the company!" His British accent was strong compared to the American accent that always surrounded him. Solar-Flare sat down next to him with his legs crossed. They sat there and bonded for the entire day.

Bloodmoon 1 left Lord Eclipse and Moon to go work on himself and the grief. They were gonna kill everyone together and over-ride the rules. It's too late now. As he was wondering, he saw Earth. She was examining a fish she caught. His stomach rumbles. He hadn't eaten yet. He kept an eye on her, hoping she would leave scraps.

"KILL ME PLEASE!" Servant Eclipse screamed at Monty, who stood before him with a spear in his hand. He (s.eclipse) didn't want to have to fight for his life. He'd always done that.
"Look at me mate. Your strong. I mean, you're an Eclipse after all. I'm sure you'll outlive me. I'm sure of it. Now get up and get going." Monty had his hand on S.Eclipses shoulder. They stood up, hugged and went their separate ways.

Moon and Lord Eclipse were walking along a river bank as Monty came running up behind them. He wanted to work with them. Moon stepped aside and built a shack. Sun seemed to have the same idea since he was building one as well a few feet down the river. Frank wasn't too far away as he listens to Monty and L.Eclipses conversation.

Nao found some string and decided to make a bow. He made a target and began to practice his aim. Puppet, Lord Lunar and Lunar climbed up a tree, trying to jump him with an element of surprise. L.Lunar lead the other two until he slipped. "FUCK!" He exclaimed. Nao saw this and aimed at him. "NO NO NO N-" the arrow went right through him as he fell. All of his supplies were Nao's now. Lunar and Puppet stayed on the branch till he left. About to piss themselves. The two realised how dangerous this game was.

Eclipse was wondering about with Solar, contemplating wether they should just give up.
"Hey look! Moons over ther-"
"No!" Eclipse shushed him. "He'll kill me in an instant!"
"Okay chill. Ima get some water." Solar walked to the bank and Eclipse followed. "Right. Just going to get two cups full and-" Moon had shot an arrow at Eclipse but missed, causing him to stumble into the water.
"OH DEAR GO-" splash. Both Moon and Solar started to snicker. As Eclipse got up, blood dripped from his forehead. "Hit a fuckin' rock." He said as he sat down and got something to soak up the blood.

Jack-O-Moon was walking about, trying to find Lunar until Medkit fell into his arms. "Cool"
He walked towards his shelter and sat in it. :)

Foxy and Insane Moon was working together when they also both got medkits. One each. Trashcan Man and KC heard this and walked towards them.
"Give them to us or I'll shoot!" KillCode threatened.
"Now." Trashcan man added in. The two left as KC and Trashcan man got the medkits. Meanwhile, the Creator was watching this though a bush.