𝟓𝟕-𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

AMAYRA'S POV:

I woke up and saw ansh resting his head with the help of his arm. He was looking at me with a smile. "Good morning jaan.." he said and I hugged him hiding my face in his neck. I still can't stop thinking about yesterday. What if... what if ansh time pe nai ata? "Shhh... it's okay bacha you're safe now...see you're with me and that guy is in jail." He said. I looked up at him with teary eyes and said. "I was so scared. He was too strong for me but still I somehow managed to call you and fight with him while waiting for you." I said. He wiped my tears and said. "I know jaan.. you're so strong that you didn't let him do something bad with you. I promise I would never ever let this happen again." He said and I smiled.

"Jaan I need to ask you something. I didn't asked you yesterday because you were not okay.. but I wanna ask you now.." he said and I knew what he was going to ask. I don't really know how did his business partner saw me there talking to doctor. When he mentioned about hospital I was shocked. "What was he saying yesterday? About hospital?" He continued.

"Umm woh.. s-sikha wasn't feeling good so mein uske saath gayi thi... s-she wanted to do some normal check ups. So I went with her. I-I don't know what that guy was talking about." I lied. He looked at me for a while and I thought he caught my lie but then he said. "Hmm okay. Next time wherever you go just lemme know. Not that I'm trying to cage you or something. I just want you to be safe." He said and kissed my forehead. "Hmm I will.. okay now I need to go and get ready. Actually.. mein aur sikha aaj m-mall jaa rahe hai." I lied again. I feel so bad for lying to him.

I went and got ready. I came out of the washroom after 20 mins. I noticed as usual he went to gym for his workout. I applied my sindoor and bindi when he entered the room and kissed me on my cheek saying. " you look beautiful." He said and I smiled.

He went to get ready in washroom. I was about to leave when I got a call from Dr.verma. "Hello.." "hello amayra your reports are ready when are you coming?" She said. "ha mein 1 ghante mein ati Hu... sab kuch thik hai na?" I said. "Tum aa jao phele and then we'll talk." She said.

I went downstairs to make rudransh's breakfast.

RUDRANSH's POV:

I woke up early in the morning. I was looking at my jaan how peacefully she was sleeping. My blood was boiling after watching my jaan in that condition. How dare he touch her. I always hated that man he was my partner just because he was good at work I never knew he was this type of man. I'm still confused about needs and hospital thing? What was he talking about? Why did Arya went to hospital.

I was thinking all this when she woke up. I hugged her and she cried. I can understand how she must be feeling. I finally decided to ask her. "Jaan I need to ask you something. I didn't asked you yesterday because you were not okay.. but I wanna ask you now.." I said and continued. "What was he saying yesterday? About hospital?". "Umm woh.. s-sikha wasn't feeling good so mein uske saath gayi thi... s-she wanted to do some normal check ups. So I went with her. I-I don't know what that guy was talking about." She said. I don't know why but I felt she was lying to me. I wasn't satisfied with her answer but then I decided not to force her. Maybe she's telling me the truth.

Later she went to get ready and I went to my gym. After an hour I came back in room. She was getting ready. I went near her and kissed her cheeks she was looking so beautiful as always.

I went to washroom to get ready but I forgot something so I was about to come out of the washroom when I heard. "Hello.." "ha mein 1 ghante mein ati Hu... sab kuch thik hai na?" "Okay bye." She said on phone call. To whom was she talking to? And where is she going? Is she hiding something from me? She just told me she's going to mall with sikha again but why am I feeling something's wrong.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs. I saw her working in kitchen. I went near dinning table and sat on my chair. She served me some parathe and a cup of coffee with it. She took her plate and sat beside me. After completing my breakfast. I went upstairs to take my wallet and car keys. When I came downstairs I noticed Arya and sikha were leaving when I said. "Umm do you guys want me drop you? To the mall?" I asked her. "NO!" Arya shouted. "No I mean we will go to cafe and then to the mall so we'll go with driver. You might be getting late so you can go." She said. Something is definitely wrong. The way she stopped me. I just nodded and kissed her forehead and said. "Jaan... you know na I love you." I said. I don't know where she's going.... to meet whom I don't know anything all I know is I love her a lot. I won't be able to bear another heartbrea... "ik and I love you more." She said and left.

As soon as she left I sat in my car and started to follow her car. "Im sorry im following you but I have to do this. I'm sorry jaan." I said while driving. "Hello.. cancel all my meetings today." I said on call to my PA. "Okay sir." He said.

While driving I noticed this is not the route to any cafe or mall. After 20 mins we finally reached. As soon as we reached I was shocked. What is Arya doing here?? IN CITY HOSPITAL?

I came out of car and followed her inside. I saw her going to a Gynaecologist's cabin. What is she doing here??? She went inside the room with sikha and I sat on the bench outside waiting for her. Why did she lied to me??? After 20 mins she came out of the cabin with sikha. She saw me and her expression changed in shocked. "A-ansh tum?" She said. I grabbed her by her arm and said. "What are you doing here? You were going to the mall right? What's going on ??" I asked her in anger. I am so mad at her right now. I didn't wanted to make an issue in hospital so I grabbed her by her arm and started moving towards our car.

"Sikha tell driver to drop you home. I have to discuss something important with my wife." I said and she nodded.

I made her sit inside the car and started driving. "A-ansh p-please l-listen to me for once..." she said. I didn't replied to her because only I know how mad I am right now.

After an hour we came back home. I held her hand and made our way to our room. We came upstairs and I locked the door. She flinched due to the loud noise. I turned to face her and grabbed her by her arm while asking. "WHAT.WHERE.YOU.DOING.THERE?" I said "ansh...please.."she said. "DONT FUCKIN MAKE ME REPEAT AGAIN!!! JUST TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU WENT TO MEET GYNAECOLOGIST." I said in loud voice she closed her eyes while crying. I could feel she was getting scared. I left her hand and released a deep sigh while rubbing my fingers on my temples. I saw that file in her hand. I snatched the file from her hand and I was shocked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...
I hope you guys liked this chp. If you did then don't forget to vote share and comment.

For more spoilers and updates follow me on instagram: _ChaoticLife_21

BYE LOVIESSSS❤️