ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠: 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤

The airplane comes down with a bumpy landing but safe. The journey continues on as Kumiko enters the train

A.I. Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, in approximately 4 minutes we will be reaching Jiyugaoka Station (自由が丘駅)"

The warm rays of the setting sun shining on Kumiko as she walks out of the train...a familiar voice calls out to her

??? : "Ane !! Over here!!"
Kumiko turns around to see her younger sister Ai, dressed casually for summer time.

* "Ane" is a casual way of saying big sis

Kumiko: "Imouto-chan!! °(Little sister) You still shorter than me despite all the time that has past? hehe"
Ai gives her a little kick to the back of the shin, it was weak but adorable, she continues walking with her lollipop in her mouth
Kumiko: "Did you take good care of mom?"
Ai: "Of course I did! I'm the one who use to take care of you too, and I'm the youngest! Now come on, I wanna go home and mom can't wait any longer to see you."

Kumiko laughs while remembering how much of a careless teenager she was at the time, after a long walk, they made it home, the smell of motherly cooking can be smelt from the outside.

Ai: "Mama... We're back!"
Ai takes of her shoes before entering, she noticed Kumiko walked in with her shoes, before she could say anything their mom comes running to hug Kumiko, with tears
Mom: "Kumiko!!! How have you been?! You've skinned down a lot! Were you eating snacks and noodles the entire time?!"

Kumiko: "Haha I forgot how emotional you could be. I'm fine mama and uhhh maybe just... 96% of it was noodles and rice balls..."
Ai slowly getting more and more annoyed the longer Kumiko stays with her shoes
Mom: "I knew it! I'll make taste real Gordon Ramesy approved dinner tonight"
Kumiko: "Hehe I will be honored to-"
Ai trips Kumiko and tries to pull her shoes off
Kumiko: "What the hell?!"
Ai: "Did you forget to take off your shoes at home! Maybe living in Thailand turned you into a savage!!"
Kumiko taps the ground with her hand
Kumiko: "Alright! Alright!! I give!!"
Ai let's go and walks away with her arms crossed. Kumiko slightly happy to be with her little sister again. They began to have dinner and catch up, telling stories of what they've missed. After dinner Kumiko went to her old room, posters of memes, skulls and dark paintings... The nostalgic feeling makes her smile. She finishes arranging her bags and lies on her bed. She begins searching on her phone to see if she can get a way to communicate with Natsuki.
She searches around and finally finds a website made by Natsuki

______________________________________

Ghost-hunters-for-hire.com

Need ghost hunters to save you from ghosts?

Discord RealNatsuki488

Call us now! +0359 46 5785

______________________________________

*1. This is literally how the website is
2. Don't call the number irl, it's literally random lol

[Kumiko's thoughts]: "The hell?! Who makes a website this short?! It doesn't matter... From the looks of it, the first two digits are 03 meaning he's somewhere in Tokyo... Ok let's make the call."

The phone begins ringing, and then he picks up.

??? : "Hello, hello... best ghost hunter in the world Natsuki here... What can I do for ya?"

Kumiko: "Heya, Natsuki... It's me Kumiko remember ?"

Natsuki: "Kumiko? As in the emo girl Kumiko?"

She replies slightly ticked off