ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 : 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤 & 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

Ever since she started hanging out with them, she's always coming back wounds and fractures. She's always sneaking out at night and barely gets enough sleep. It's getting worse... To the point where even mom is getting worried, I have to straighten her out!

Ai: "Tell me where the hell you where dammit! You're always coming home late! Always coming with injuries, each worse than the last! What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you see you're hurting and worrying mom?!"

Kumiko looks worried, she tries to put her hand on Ai's shoulder to calm her down.

Kumiko: "I wish I could but, I can't...I'm sorry."

Ai: "Don't touch me! You keep lying just because you think I'm a kid!"

Kumiko: "Ai... You just gotta trust me as your sister at least.."

Ai: "You're not the sister I knew... I... I hate you!"

It felt like Kumiko's entire world came falling down, those words managed to kill her inside... Ai... Was like a friend to her, hearing how much she has hurt her family made her speechless.

Kumiko was snapped back to reality when she felt an unusual aura. The air became heavy, she could barely stand and to make things worse her head began to hurt, she sees Runa...saying something... But she couldn't hear, she continued talking. Her voice slowly began to resonate, hearing her whispers with a mixture of gibberish. The whisper grew louder...

Whispers         Whispers

Whispers
                    Whispers:Ạ͇̙̹̺̣͓͙̍̈͒̽̇ͣ̾ͭ̈́̎ͦͣ͆̐̎̀͆ͪͩ́̀͘ņ̶̴̸̸̵̷̧̛̛̪̙̯̦͚̳̮̙̦͕̬̲̘̱̦̘͂͋͋ͪ̽͋ͥ̉ͥͬ̀̋́̀͘̕͢͝͡͠͞     ̶̵̶̵̧̡̨͈̻̟͔͔͓̮̠͉̗̩̠̹͕̤͓͖͖̔ͨͦ̀ͥ̃̍̋͋ͤ̊́̕̕͟͠͝͡ͅȁ̵̼̰̦̩̞̮̦̜̫̪̤̖̠ͩͯ͊̀̕n̸̶̵̵̶̵̷̷̨̡̧̧̨̞̟̫̮̲̗̏̈́̓͆ͭ͌̉̃̔̓͋̀͛͒ͬ̏̒̅̋̊̿͌̒̀́̕̕͘͢͜g̗͔̱͕͕̯͈̦̲̥̞̈́͐ͪ̈́ͤ̎̐͋ͨ͊̆ͯͤ̏̅̈́̋ͥ̔̐̀҉̧̕͠͏̴̢ę̷̧̧̛̱̰͓͈̘̪̘̯͎̝̯̰͙̲̭̜̯̠̦͐ͬ͆͊̾͑̀͐̅̎̿̓̈ͥ̈́ͨ̓ͦ͘̕͜͢͞͡͡͏͜͞҉̸͘͝͝. l̴̸̶̷̸̵̸̡̡̡̯̬̬̹̟̥͓͙̥͓̪̼͚̜ͥ͆̂̏̓̏ͬ͐̀̎̿̂̌ͬͦ̎̊̊̋͗̎̉̂̈́̒͆͘͢͢͝͝ͅA̺͕̜̗̤̝̠̹̯̬͋ͫ̂̀͌͊̔͆̊́̂͒̂̾҉̶̷̡̢́͟͟͟͟͢͞͝͏̵̴̸̧͟҉̴̀N̥͔͔̞͕̣̹̲̞̩̮̭̮̻͋͒͌̒͋̏̏̔ͪ͋ͩ̉̌̉̂̃̒̋́́̚̕̕͢͡͡͝͏̢̛́͜͝͏̴̨̧͘͘̕͜͢͝....        Angel.... ̴̹̝͇̫̰͈̪͈͚͕̤̲̤̓͘͡Ą̶̧͎͔̺̜͚͎͕̲̰̺͙̭͚̏̉̃̾ͯ̇ͩͪͪͤ͗̑͌̆̈́̅͜͞҉҉̡҉̢̢́́͘̕͟͝͏̵̡̢͜N̴̩̤̪̟͚̹̳̮̳̼̱͇̞͔ͫ͗̏̅̃̌̊́͝͏̷̴̢̛́͜͞͞҉̴̶̵̢̨̀͞G̨̧̠͓͙̼̳̈́̆̓͊̉ͤͫͣ̌̍ͣͤ͆̀͛̾͗̈̇͋̚̚͟͢Ȩ̸̶̴̸̨̞ͪ̈ͫ̀́́͜͠͠͠͝͡҉̡̀͜L̢͓̜͕͙͓͓̤̥̲͚̭̮̟͎̥̓̔̌͂̾͐ͩ̀ͅ͏

̸̡̨̧̢͓͈̮̗͇͓͍͆ͣͦ̐ͨͮ́̚̚͟͠
̥͓͙̥̎̿̂̌ͬͦ̎̊̊̋͗̎̉̂̈́̒͆
The only thing Kumiko managed to understand from the whispers, the house suddenly collapses... The smoke blocking the view... Kumiko was coughing while trying to figure out what happened... From above, 3 glowing red eyes visible through the smoke with a huge figure. It directs it's fist to where Ai was last standing... Kumiko acts quickly and grabs the giant's hand... Using all her force and all the power she's gotten from her months of training she manages to take it down.

She gives it a good look as the smoke clears... It was a ghost... Charges slamming Kumiko through the ruins of their house... It finally let's go, turning its attention towards Ai's unconscious body... It slowly walks towards her...

Kumiko: "What the hell?... We ain't finished yet..."

Kumiko gets back up... Her eyes glowing violet as ever... Her body already about to give in... She dashes in blinding speed, closing in the distance and punches the ghost before it can react... Sparks of her purple spirit energy spreads like wild fire... The ghost shows fear as it steps back, looking at the left side of its stomach... Bruised fatally, Kumiko goes into the attack once more... Non stop blows... The ghost desperately tries to fire a beam of phantom energy through its mouth but she grabs it's jaws, and it screams as she rips of its upper skull from its lower jaw... She begins panting as the battle ends....