Chapter 1

Yor's POV:

"Breakfast is ready sweeties." I called out my husband and daughter for breakfast. In a minute and hand slipped behind my lower back and wrapped around my waist, his warm breath on my neck and his cold nose close to my ear sent chills down my spine. "Morning, honey" he wispered in my ear before taking me fully into his embrace.

I squeaked. I was already bad at cooking and this was making me lose my concentration. "Umm, Loid...i think you are getting late for work. " i felt him smile against my neck. His hands moving up and down my front. My knees started giving up. "Oh honey, i'm never late for anything." He muffled into my neck while kissing slowly.

"The omlette is burning Loid" this time i was actually concerned about the omlette turning brrowner than usual in the pan while i was all wrapped up in my husband's arms, unable to do anything. And nothing stopping him from teasing me, not gonna lie i enjoy it a bit...not a bit...a lot.

But a voice bought us back to our senses.

"I am late...noo" Anya, in her nightshirt was at her room's door almost crying and panicking. I looked at clock. Damn sure they were getting late. I scowled at my husbabd who threw his hands up in air and went straight to confront our daughter while i took care of the already burnt omlette.

◇◇◇

"Mana makes the worst food" Anya said making a disgusted expression after first bite of omlette touched the tastebuds on her tongue.

"I know right." Loif smirked. I swear i was so pissed at this man but at the same time i loved him. Thats why i married him...i have no memories of it tho. But i know that, thats how it is.

"How about from now on, only papa will cook for us." I gave my brightest smile letting Loid know i wasn't letting go of him that easily. To my surprise...he didn't hesitate. He was sitting across from me looking straight into my eyes when he said.  "Well, if i cook...then mama will have to do something for me."

Anya was too busy dumping all the tasteless omlette into her mouth to care about what we were saying and loid knew that too. He winked as he said "mama will have to give up on her room."

Heat rose to my cheeks. We have no memories of what happened before a month, but from pics and videos...from what our friends and family has been telling us. We are married....we have been for a long time. But i cant understand why we have separate rooms for us in home...but we have been keeping it that way. Me in my room, loid in his and of courss anya in hers.

But recently he has been hinting a lot on how that should not be a thing. And to be honest...i think the same. But i need answers first.

____________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:  Hi, do tell me if i should continue or no. Here are somethings you should know. English is not my first language so grammar mistakes are must with bunch of typos here and there. Ps: chapters will be short but updates will be frequent once i get feedback