the podcast

"I like that" Nate whispered into the mic, looking deeply into Nick's eyes.

Nick blushed and struggled to breath as he internally wished he had his headphones on to hear it better.

That kept on going through the whole podcast.

Nate making sexual jokes about him and Matt, or him and Chris, but never with Nick, he knew he'd get hard just by thinking about any sexual situation with Nick.

On the other side, Nate loved flirting with Nick in a way that was not obvious at all.

He would look at him and eye-fuck him every two seconds, he'd manage to fit dirty things on the conversation and say them to Nick, again, in a way that no one could tell.

He had asked to be exactly in front of Nick for a reason, to tease him.

He knew that he was going to get punished after that, and that's why he did it.

He had a kink with pain, r4pe, abuse and all that messed up shit.

But Nick did too.

He loved to pretend that it all hurt, beg and cry for mercy, but he was actually enjoying it all.

He still remembers when he explained it to Nick, and the way he could tell Nick liked it by the quick hard he got just by hearing Nate say his kinks.

He was going to get the best punishment of his life.

Normally after normal videos Nate would tease Nick just a little bit, so Nick would punish Nate just a little bit.

But Nate had been craving something wild lately.

He knew this was the right way to get it.

He kept flirting and teasing Nick until the very end of the podcast.

"Hey can you guys get food? I need to do something on my computer real quick an I can't waste time anymore" he tried to not look at Nate, so it wouldn't be obvious.

"Oh, sure" Matt said. "Nate, you coming?" He said as Chris was definitely coming with him.

"Aah nah, I rather stay here, you guys take care" he said and practically pushed them downstairs.

"Ok, see you" Matt said a bit confused.

"The fuck was all that?" Nick said mad.

His face was different, his expressions and his voice, it was like a different person, and Nate was already hard by it.

"Sorry" he pretended to be sorry for it.

Nick pushed Nate into his bedroom and against the wall.

Their chests and practically their entire bodies pressed up against eachother as Nate's back was against the wall.

Nick lifted Nate's arms above his head and started grinding against him.

"You know what naughty boys get?" Nick said with a low groan.

"A- a punishment?" He asked.

"Yeah, a fucking punishment" he said. "Remember our safe word?" He whispered into Nate's ear.

It was always needed to have a safe word when these types of kinks were used.

"Red for really bad and yellow for almost too much" Nate whispered.

"Damn right" he bit Nate's neck and kept grinding against him.

Nate let out the sluttiest moan ever and Nick pulled away.

"Don't you dare cum" he groaned.

Nate shook his head and squirmed, needing Nick's touch.

"We don't have much time, so I'm not gonna tie you up, but if you move in any way that I don't like, that's fucking ten slaps, ya' hear me?"