ˋ°•*⁀➷4ˋ°•*⁀➷

"She stole a kid?"

The sun peeks through the small window in my room. I reach behind me for Adam and feel the cold mattress. I look over my shoulder before plopping back into bed with a sigh. I forgot he went to work early today. 

I threw my blanket off, threw on a pair of sweats and one of Adam's t-shirts on the floor, and opened the door to go downstairs. It is weirdly quiet in the house, either I woke up super early or super late considering it is the weekend. As I walk down the steps I can hear voices in the kitchen.

"Would you like a demon dog and a quick fuck over at the Sheridan?" I hit the last step to see Steve and Fiona in the kitchen. I give him a disgusted look "god, you know how to fuck up a person's morning don't you Stevie?" 

Fiona smiles at me before I grab a cup of coffee and see Steve about to pull Fiona into a kiss before we hear a thump. I look around in the living room confused before turning to Fi. She looks at me "Did you hear that?" she asks, I nod place my coffee down, and start to make my way upstairs. On the second step, I feel Steve grab me by the back of my shirt, I turn to smack him for even touching me but see the bat in his hands.

I give him a mocking smirk "So there was a set of balls in those tight jeans huh Stevie?" he gives me a look before all three of us start to walk up the rest of the stairs. As we round the corner we hear another metal bang from Debbie's room. Steve goes to swing the bat before Debbie comes walking out flinching, seeing the bat as Steve is about to swing. Fiona gasps and I walk over to hug Debbie "Thought you were at the park?" I asked her, and she pulled from me "I came back" Fiona placed Liam down "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Katie Crasdens having a party," she says, "and you weren't invited?" Steve asks she shakes her head "She's only three" I look at her confused about what's wrong. "what happened then, Debs?" I asked her. "Well, I was just walking past, and her dad, " alarmed Fi asked, "her dad did what?" Debs continues "he was laughing and playing with them and it just wasn't fair." I sighed before walking and leaning against the wall "So nobody touched you? god kid, you scared the fuck outta me".

Debbie starts to look around paranoid at us "What debs? What's wrong?" I asked her again. She wrings her hands together "I stole something" She admits. We start to hear a baby gibber, thinking it is Liam but when I look at him, he is quietly playing with a cup. I looked towards Debbie's door before she walked over and pushed the door open.

I looked inside to see a child wearing makeup and smiling at us "Who in the fuck is that?" I asked, we then heard police sirens barreling through the neighborhood.

V and Kev come through the back door with a laundry bin with the missing kid in it. "Is this that missing kid?" Kev asked nervously. V stops in front of me and Fi "What would she steal-" She stops when she sees the look on Fi's face and sighs. "There's gotta be a hundred cops out there," Kev says looking out the kitchen window.