ˋ°•*⁀➷13ˋ°•*⁀➷

"It will take a lot more than you saying I'm sorry for me to forgive you.

I want you begging on your knees, crying for my forgiveness."

"you gave him the ring back?" I stare down while I continue to make my coffee and nod before turning to look at the pair. "Yep, he didn't want to believe me, so I say screw him and make him realize how much he fucked up" I smirk at the shock on Fiona and V's face.

I walk over and sit in front of them at the kitchen table "So, does this mean there's no chance you two will be together again?" V asks, I shrug my shoulders "I don't know, I can't see myself with anyone other than him so maybe there will be hope in the future, for now, I'm way too hurt" I tell her. 

She reaches across the table and holds my hands "Whatever you do, I'm there right beside you, right Fi?" V looks over to Fiona who is silent the whole exchange. I look over at her waiting for her response. She sighs and lays her hand on our before smiling up gently "I'm always gonna be there." I smile at her sadly and we bask in the silence before the kids wake up for school.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

"Kermit, stop trying to look at my boobs" I snap my fingers in his face before slamming the beer glass down and walking away. I grab my bag and yell to Kev "I'm going on break, be back soon!" I push the bar door open and groan at the figure leaning against a truck, I glare at Adam and walk away to the bench near the bar to sit down.

I can hear his heavy footsteps behind me "Look I know you don't want to see me or even hear me, but I know I was wrong, it took way too long for me to realize and get my head out of my ass but I see now, I know I was wrong for not believing you, especially when you needed me." I sat on the bench as he rambled on and glanced at him from the corner of my eye before I sighed and turned to face him.

"do you understand how horrible it is to be assaulted and your partner refuses to believe you" I say with a slight glare, "I know you've had relationship issues in the past but so have I, the difference is I don't use it as a reason not to believe someone about assault." Emotions rush across his face, froming into anger.

I sigh and look at my hands "look, maybe one day I'll forgive you but I can't right now" we continue to stare at each other before he nods and places his hands on his hips. "I 'll take that then, if there is a gurantee I can't have you right now but I will later in life then I'll take that and I'm gonna be here waiting until your ready to forgive me" He smiles at me sadly before heading to his truck.