ˋ°•*⁀➷The Endˋ°•*⁀➷

"Welcome to the shit show Noah"- Rosalinda Ball

"ten hours of delivering this cute big-headed baby," I say to Fiona and V as they stand in the hospital room, holding the newborn baby boy, V huffs a laugh, the pair not taking their eyes off the baby for one second. 

I sigh and reach my hands up "Okay, I need him, I need to stare at him" They look at me sideways, smiling they hand Noah over to me. 

I cradle the small baby in my hands and stare down at his cute little squished face. "god, I can't believe I have a son" I whisper to myself, V walks around to sit next to me, slightly pushing my hair back "you okay?" she asks.

 I nod and thin my lips trying to keep myself from crying. Fiona walks over and kisses my forehead "It's gonna be okay, they say you can be very emotional after having a baby" We smile at each other, the three of us admiring the small sleeping human.

The hospital door is pushed open and we look to see Adam and Kev walking through with some food. I smile gratefully when Adam places a sandwich and drink down, unwrapping everything for me before he gently takes Noah out of my hands and cradles him to his chest, he smiles down at him when he makes a little squeak when he is jostled.

Adam looks up at me and nods to my food "Eat baby, I got him" he nods and walks over to Kev and they sit together, staring and laughing at the baby now and then.

We've been in the hospital for a few days now and it's been okay, None of the kids came, so we decided to have them over the house after we got home.  We all continue to converse until a doctor knocks to come in, Everyone leaves besides Adam and Noah and the doctor smiles at us.

"Okay, so everything has checked out and you are good to be discharged whenever, either today or tomorrow." I smile and thank her "Thank you so much" she nods before leaving the room, I look to Adam and smile up at them gently "Ready to go home?" I ask, he nods looking down at Noah "So ready" We laugh together before Noah starts to wake.

"And this is your bed, it's cute, right? daddy built it for you but I picked it out" We've been home for a few hours now and I've been showing Noah around his room, I turn when I hear a knock behind me.

"Hey, they're here" Adam leans against the door looking in admiration, I shrug "What? I was showing him his room" he laughs before meeting me halfway holding my waist, and places a kiss against my head softly "god, I love you so much" before I can respond I can feel Noah squirming around, we look down and see him staring up confused. I chuckle before we move to head downstairs "It's confusing I know, but it won't be soon." Adam says, rubbing his head gently.

"He's bald" Carl sits on the couch holding Noah looking down at him confused. Everyone laughs "Babies sometimes come out bald, but others can be born with a shit ton of hair." Fiona explains before Debbie butts in wanting to hold the baby. Me and Adam stand in the kitchen watching from afar, I lean my back against him and sigh "I'm sad that he's not in here anymore" I admit.

Adam laughs starting to gently rub my now flat stomach "Weren't you just complaining you wanted him out?" I sigh "shut up, I'll always miss him being inside." I smack his arm slightly as he continues to chuckle. I turn and stare up at him abruptly. "I want another one, gimme one more" I fake demand, his eyebrows shoot up before a gives a sly smirk.

"I can give you five more, that's all I got" he says still smirking, I nod in agreement before we hear Carl yell from the living room "shit, rosie! adam? someone? Noah shit on my hand" we break out into laughter as we hear everybody starting to chuckle or gag from the vile smell.

I tap his chest "your turn daddy" I smile up at Adam, he sighs and grabs a small trash bag "I wouldn't mind maybe two more" is all he says as he goes to take care of the dirty diaper.

I turn around and lean against the counter and smile at the scene playing in the living room, I found my happy ending.

"Welcome to the shit show Noah, You're gonna love it" I whispered to myself before seeing the family wave me in, I smile and push off the counter and sit with my family as we dote on this beautiful baby.

Authors Note:

I'm crying cause I don't want this book to be finished but I can't help but feel so happy,

 I am grateful for every single person who has commented, engaged in anyway, 

I am forever grateful for you all who have showed this book love and I can't wait to start posting the new book. 

I'm in the process of making another ocxoc book but that will be announced later.... 

but for now....

 I love you all and I'll see you in the next one!