The meeting

RIP I JUST KILLED DA CLUB!!!!!!! LOL IM IN LUV WIT DAT SONG BUT HEY HERE IS CHAPTER UNO. BY THE WAY THE THOUGHTS ARE GOING TO BE IN BOLD.

~LOVE RENEE <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris POV (July 1 3:46PM)

So im at home and as im getting ready to go to the mall i hear over the radio that mindless behavior is coming to the same mall that i am going to. So lets just say that im half excited half annoyed. Why? Idk. I have a feeling that.... nevermind its crazy. By the way im going with my bestie ReAnna. END OF THOUGHTS

Paris: ugh seriously. Hell forget them but at the same time *screams* MINDLESS BEHAVIOR IS COME TO THE MALL THAT I AM GOING TO *calms down and laughs to self*

Next thing you know i hear...

???: PARIS GET UR PRETTY ASS DOWN HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!

Paris: *looks out the window* Only you kitty only you *laughs and mumbles* Crazy bitch

Anna: I heard that you little blaxican whore.

Paris: How in the hell did you hear that ?

Anna: I have ears like a hawk now get your ass down here i need to go shopping like now.

Paris: Aight chica im coming.* grabs phone and keys and runs down the stairs and out the door and locks it*

Anna: Bout time bring yo ass on lol.

Paris: You gon stop cursing at me you little crazy ass bitch.

Anna: Lol ok luv u doe.

Paris: Luv u too *gets in anna's car*

We arrived at the mall and man it was hella packed in this bitch. So we got out the car and squeezed through the crowd that was obviously here for mindless behavior. As soon as we got in we headed to Forever 21.

IN FOREVER 21 (Still paris POV)

Paris: That was hell.

Anna: True shit but anyways does this look cute on me. *holds up a black misfits shirt with white writing that says "misfits" *

Paris: That is cute as hell and you know i love the hell outta misfits why you gonna do that to me.

Anna: Boo just chill you would thank me in about 22 days.

Paris: What are you talking about in 22 days.

Anna: You will see just chill.

Paris: Ok child what ever you say. Is this cute on me *hold up white high waisted shorts with black diamonds on it*

Anna: Omg it would go so good with my shirt.

Paris: Um nooo heffa i found it first *laughs*

Anna: Girl i aint want it anyway. *laughs*

Paris: Girl you slow. Please go and pay for the stuff i'll pay you back later. And hurry up cuz its gonna get crazy as hell in here and you know im claustrophobic.

Anna: Oh shit i forgot ok im gonna go pay and we can go.

Paris: Aight.

So she paid for the stuff and we left the store. When i say it was jam packed in here it was. So we walking and i started to get light headed because of my condition. People started to get closer and closer and i started breathing heavier and heavier and next thing you know everything went black.