I'm in love at first sight.

HEY EVERYBODY IT'S RENEE! I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY BUT ITS NOTHING NEGATIVE. IF YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE SONG WHILE READING IT WILL KILL YOUR VIBE. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YALL. THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SO ROMANTIC. I PROMISE. SO ANYWAYS GETTING BACK TO THE STORY.

LOVE RENEE<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris POV(Next Day)

I woke up to see big eyes, messy hair, and a funny face. You will never guess who it was. Yea you guessed it my weird best friend REANNA CRACKHEAD KELLY. I will admit it she scared the shit out of me.

Anna: Morning *funny face*

Paris: *screams and falls off the bed* AAHHHHHHHHH.*sits on the floor* You crackhead.

Anna: *laughing hard then stops when she said crackhead* Your momma. *starts laughing again*

Paris: Really funny *giggles* what do you want to eat or do you want to go to denny's.

Anna: DENNY'S

Paris: I swear i got a crazy friend.

Anna: But you love me.

Paris: Got to admit that i do love you.

Anna: Haha yeahhhhh. But lets go.

Paris:Aight.

So we get in my car, well my moms other car, and drive to denny's.when we get there we see.

At Denny's (10:00)

Still Paris POV

Paris: Are we seriously going to see them everywhere we go.

Anna: I guess.

Waiter: How many in your party ma'am.

Paris: Um two.

Waiter: Okay we have a table avaliable follow me.

So we followed her to a table and guess who we was sitting by..... YOU GUESSED IT mindless behavior. Not that its a bad thng its good but we see them everywhere we go. Anywhores...

Prod's POV

So i look over to the next table and see that girl from yesterday i think her name was paris. She was with her friend reanna.

Prod:  Aye yall look aint thet them girls we seen yesterday.

Roc: Prince move your head a little.

Prince: *moves head*

Roc's POV

I looked over there and sure enough there she was. She looked up at me and blushed. I blushed back and mouthed hey she did the same.

Paris's Pov

I tried to take a little peek at roc but he saw me. He mouthed hey and i did the same. Gosh was he cute. But there is just something about princeton, i think that he means something important to me i really dont know yet but i'll find out sooner or later. Why do i hear snapping......

Anna: Yo earth to paris. *snapping in her face* wake up and stop day dreaming about roc.

Paris: What are you talking about how did you know i was day dreaming about him.