Part 10

A week passed quickly with the trio roaming around the village with the siblings, having fun, teasing eachother and many more including the little moments of vetri and nethra that brought them little closer but still they didn't realise what they have for each other.

That day after the dinning incident, sakshi came to know about them and nethra was shocked and nodded her head but still confused about the feeling. Soon the temple festival also arrived.

Everyone are busy in arranging things, buying dress and the whole house were in hustle bustle in the preparation. Nethra and her friends are so much excited to witness the temple festival for the first time, but they used to go to temples in canada.

They started doing their some part of their project atleast to be free and enjoy to the fullest for the next 7 days.

Vetri was hell busy in the temple for the 2 days before the festival starts, so both nethra and vetri didn't talk much in these two days as both are busy in their works.

A day before the festival,
Arunachalam, vaidehi, rajkumar, anand, selvam are sitting in the hall and discussing about the on going process of the preparation for the festival.

Arunachalam- Yen pa anand, kovil la ellame sari ah iruku la.. neengalum pasangalum thana paathukuringa..

(Is everything going good in temple? You and our sons are the one doing everything right?)

Anand- Ellame nalla dha poguthu appa. vetri veera rudra la nalla poruppa ellame avangale paathu seiyaranga.. engala kuda vela seiya venam rest eduka solitu avanga dha town ku porathum inga vela paakurathuma irukanga.. ellame sari ah nadakum appa.

(Everything is going good dad.. vetri veera and rudra are taking care of everything even they told us to take rest and taking care of everything.. Nothing will go wrong dad)

Arunachalam- aprm epo bala varan?

(When will bala come?)

Anand- veera avana koopda dha busstand poirukan appa

(Veera went to busstand to pick him up)

He said smiling at him and he smiled back at him nodding.

Vaidehi- intha varusham aachum en peranuku kalyanam nadakanum.

(Atleast this year my grandson should get married.) She said tearing up a little.

Anand- aiyoo amma yethuku alugaringa.. kandipa vetri ku intha varushathukula kalyanam nadakum.. neenga paaka dha poringa.

(Mom, why are you tearing up.. this time vetri will get married and u will see it)

She nodded wiping her tears with her saree pallu. Saraswati came there and looked at rajkumar.

Arunachalam - enna ma.. yerpaadu ellam epdi poguthu

(How is preparation going?)

Sara- ellame nalla poguthu mama.. nethra sakshi mithra kuda engaluku udhavi ah irukanga

(Everything is good mama.. even sakshi nethra mithra are helping us.)

Arunachalam- nalladhu saraswati... Aprm ellarukum pudava ellam eduthachu la.. ellarukum pudichudhu la

(Good thing, saraswati.. everyone purchased the saree right.. everyone liked it?)

Sara- haan mama. Saami ku eduthachu

(We brought saree for goddess also)

Arunachalam- seri ma... Rudra enga ponan.. avana koopdu saraswati