Part 11

At temple,

Sara- ennanga, enganga vetri bala innum varala?

(Where is vetri and bala?)

Raj- bala ready agitu varuvan ma.. vetri avana kooptu vara dha angaye iru-..

(Bala will be getting ready so i asked vetri to wait there and com-..)

Mithra- uncle aunty, nethra kaanom aunty..

(Uncle aunty, nethra is nowhere)

Raj- enna ma solringa.. car la unga kuda thana vantha

(What are you saying.. she came with you guys right)

Sakshi- illa uncl-.. apo unga kudaiyum varalaya ava

(No uncl-.. then she didn't come with you guys too)

Sara- aiyoo... neenga mothala pullaiku kooptu kelunga.. enga iruka nu

(Now ask her where she is)

Sakshi dialled nethra's number and waited for her to pick it up.. she answered

Sakshi- aii enga d iruka.. naanga la nee kaano nu theditu iruntha nee enga iruk-..

(Hey where are you girl.. we are searching for you here where are yo-..)

Naa vetri pesuren sakshi.. nethra enga kuda dha iruka.. naa varapo kootitu varen.

(I'm vetri... Nethra is with us.. she'll come with me)

He declined the call before she answer. Nethra looked at him more like glaring at him. He looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

Vetri- ipo yethuku ena morachitu irukinga?

(Now why are you glaring at me?)

Nethra opened her mouth to say something but closed it and turning her head towards the tv. Vetri sighed.

Vetri- enna da aachu yen ipdi iruka.. enkuda pesa maatingala?

(What happened da.. why are you like this.. you won't talk with me?)

Nethra- neenga dha enkuda pesala.. athuvum morning ena paathu moonja thiripitinga.. hmm

(You only didn't talk with me.. also you turned your face once you look at me in the morning.. hmm)

Nethra twisted her lips and turned other side. Vetri chuckled and turned her face towards him and hold her hand in his.

Vetri- unaku onnu theriyuma.. naa ithuku munnadi ellam ipdu irunthathey illa oru ponna thala nimirnthu kuda paathathu illa.. aana nethra you did something to me.. enala ipo una paakama iruka mudila.. nee inga vanthu oru 1 1/2 weeks irukuma?? (She nodded).. ithu romba seekram dha ivlo seekram ipdi ellam feel panrathu aana enna panna solra.. nee ena avlo paduthi edukura..

(You know something... I'm not like this before.. I don't even look at a girl.. but nethra you did something to me.. it's just been week and a half you were here maybe.. it's too early to feel like this but what to do.. you're doing something to me)

Nethra- vetri enna solr-

Vetri- enna pesa vidh nethra (he chuckled) naa ivlo pesuven nu enake ipo dha therithu(she giggled).... serious ah ithu enna feeling nu enaku therila da romba pudhusa iruku.. naa yentha oru conclusion ku vara virumbula just want to know do u also feel the same?

(Let me talk nethra.. now only i came to know that i talk this much.. seriously i don't know what's this feeling is but it's totally new to me.. I don't want to come to any conclusion but just want to know do u feel the same?)