Part 29

In India,

Anand- anney.. adutha maasam nichayatharthathuku josiyar sonna ellam erpaadum aarmbichachu neyy..

(Preparation for the engagement have started as per astrologer said)

Raj- seri da.. saahithiya nethra vetri yaarachum phone pannangala..

(Did vetri or nethra contacted u?)

Saahithiya- ipo saaingalam dha mathi pesitu iruntha nethra kuda.. vetri uhm pesunan polaa..

(Morning mathi talked with them)

Raj nodded and continued the preparation. He himself involved in checking every preparation and the preparation was done by the sibling gang and their friends. Their engagement is on june 3 and marriage is fixed on june 18.

They planned to do engagement in the home itself so they were planning to decorate the home with flowers. Everyone are busy in preparation though they have 20 more days left for the engagement. After long years there is a good happening in their family so why not they will be eager?!

In Toronto, Canada

Vetri sat on the couch with nethra on his lap and kept her legs on either side of him kissing the hell out of her roaming his hands around her body making her a moaning mess. He pulled back and looked at her whose face is all red with slightly swollen lips breathing heavily keeping her hands on his shoulder.

When she become normal he made themselves lay down on the couch by adjusting it for laying position. They were hugging and facing each other vetri kept looking at her while she was playing with his chain pouting.

Nethra- unaku yethachum kekanuma enkita?

(Do u want to ask something?)

Vetri kept looking at her but didn't answer so she looked up at him.

Nethra- enna da apdi paakura..? Yethachum sollu

(Why are u looking like that? Tell something)

Vetri closed his eyes and dashed their forehead leaning towards her. And whispered,

Vetri- i know

Nethra opened her eyes,

Nethra- enna sonna?? U know?? What??

Vetri- enaku ellame mama solitaru.. i know everything about my ownership on those industries and companies..

(Mama informed everything..)

Nethra- aprm yen anga shock aana maathri reaction kudutha..?... First epo therinjuthu unaku? Amma ku kuda theriyathu

(They why did u act like u were shocked? First tell me when did u came to know? Even mom doesn't know about it)

Vetri- heyy pothum di information.. enaku mama solitanga avlodha.. epo epdi yethuku nu laa kekatha.. I just don't have words for what he has done to me I'm so grateful and thankful to him but i said that I can't accept the ownership when he worked hard for it.

(Enough of information.. mama had told me everything.. don't ask when? How? Why?)

Nethra- yen paa.. appa unak-

Vetri- no da.. I don't have heart to take the name of his hardships and success. I've owned many farm lands, i own a rice mill.. unaku ithu pothum la

Nethra- enaka?

Vetri- ama di en thangapulla.. unaku dha.. naa intha vela paakurathu pothum la.. ellame naa ulaichu sambaricha soththu da.. en thangathukaga

(Yes darling.. i have worked hard and earned everything for u)