Short Chapter: A Butler's Day

Lucian was busy walking down the halls of Chaldea. He was pondering about on how to handle this single day he had gotten for himself. A day where he had to rest and not to worry about anything. Yes, it was his Day off from the countless work he had to do in almost all his whole time in Chaldea.

As he was pondering about what to do, someone was rushing behind him but he didn't move out of the way. Said person clung unto his back happily.

???: Papa! Papa! Someone said it is your free day today! Come play with us! Please!

Lucian only chuckled as he patted the person on the head which earned him a purr in response.

Lucian: later okay my sweet little Jack. Tell the others I'll be there after I finish my other engagements okay?

Jack only nuzzled on his cheek in response with happiness before getting off him and sprinting towards her friends

Jack only nuzzled on his cheek in response with happiness before getting off him and sprinting towards her friends. Lucian only chuckled before another servant approached him and walked beside him.

???: You'll be a great parent one day you know?

Lucian: It's what a responsible adult will do especially if your taking care of kids who are... in the heroic kind.

???: *giggles* trust me when I say that all I am saying is all true. Speaking of which, heard from the grapevine that today's your day off? Have some engagements?

Lucian: Yes, there are quite some... ladies who had asked me to accompany them today.

???: quite the lady killer huh? I can't disagree because of how pleasing and wonderful you are. Many would be vying to have your attention and affection because of how many wonderful traits you have as husband material.

Lucian: Thank you for the praise and info. Can't help to ask if you are one of them then?

???: Who knows? Only time would tell if we can be close just like the rest of them.

Lucian: Trust me. It's easy for me to be close with almost anyone, even enemies as well. Though at least be a little less teasing on the others Lady Avalon.

Avalon: Trust me, it's too much entertainment for me to not pass on teasing you and your love life Lucian

Lucian: I can only guess that much. Anyways I'll be seeing you later Lady Avalon. Have a nice day.

With a bow Lucian continued on his way as Lady Avalon giggled and licked her lips.

Avalon: Trust me, you'll be surprised of how much they would be willing to do just to get your attention Lucian. So be prepared... my sweet little puppy.

Lucian had a slight shudder as he continued going on his way. Not knowing of a brewing storm of trouble going on his way.