Chapter 3

I was shocked and yet confused from what he said. Hindi ko alam ang ibig niyang sabihin. Does he know me? Is he, my stalker?!

Kumunot ang noo ko sa kanya. "What are you trying to say?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

Umupo siya sa katabing upuan habang nasa bulsa ang kaliwang kamay at ang baso sa kanan niyang kamay.

Uminom muna siya ng inumin niya na dapat sa akin at nang matapos inilapag niya ang baso at tumingin sa akin. 

He stared at me for a while, and he chuckled.

"You're beautiful."

I felt my heart beats fast, when he said that. I was shocked too, and I can feel my cheeks are heating up.

Oh gosh Em! Put yourself together you can't be trap on his trap.

"You're weird." I said and drunk my drink. While I can feel him still looking at me.

How can he make my heart beats so fast like that? I can have a heart attack from it. Ugh I'm overreacting, well I guess that the way he can get very girls he wanted, and I will not allow him to get me and be one of his girls.

"Forgot, the first thing I said." I looked at him when he spoke and he still looking at me. He was watching every move I made.

"What thing? About me being beautiful?" I raised my one eyebrow and he seem shocked to me.

"You missed understood me Ma'am. I mean it when U said you're beautiful and I can say it more than more to you that you're beautiful and gorgeous." He smiled widely. "Well, Ms. I just want to get close to you. Can I have permission to get close to you?"

"I'm sorry Mr. but I'm not into business and not looking for business partner." I opened my purse and pull out my dad's calling card. "You can call him for business. He's a great partner and investor. Not me." I smiled after I said it. I stood up and left him there.

I don't to be part of his business and I will never be part of it.

He can get everyone with his words but me. He will not get me. Never.

I look for Mom and I spot her from the crowd, still with her friends. Having their time to catch up together.

Bumalik nalamang ako sa table, at pinanood ang event. The party was blasting, there are performances from their family. I can say they're talented.

They said this family were great investors in business and most of their invest are from different countries, kaya hindi na makapagtataka kung balit and yaman nila.

While I was cheering for the performance. Someone pulls out a chair and sat beside me. I look on it and saw a guy in a red suit and he's hair was on clean cut, makapal na kilay, mga mata niya ay bilog, at matangos na ilong. Also, he's face was diamond shaped, I guess?

He smiled at me and offered he's hand. "Hi. I've been watching you from a far, a while ago.  You're cheering at the performers. Anyway, I'm Xavier."

I smiled at him and accepted his hand. "Hi. I'm Emirly. Nice to meet you."

After I answered him, I get away from his hand. He looks kind and cute with his dimple every time he smiles.

He fixed his posture and faced me. And gosh he's so close.

"You seem alone here. Do you have any companion here?" He said. I smiled at him.

So, he really watching me from earlier. it's not new to me became many people are really watching me somewhere here. And I don't care about them. Itong si Xavier lamang ang may lakas na loob na lumapit sa akin matapos akong panoorin lamang mula kanina. How funny and brave he was.

"I actually have but they're having fun at the dance floor, and I don't want to disturb them. They're having their time." I said.

He smiled and there it goes again. He's dimples. "Do you have a social media perhaps?"

"I actually have, but in not usually using my social media accounts." 

Pero para sayo, gagamit ako. Emirly?! Char!

"Can I have your consent to ask your socials, and have you?" 

My eye widened from what Xavier said and I avoid my face to him because I can feel my cheeks, we're turning red!

"Hey! Are you okay? Why are looked away?" He worried said and he hold my chin to face him again. I directly look into his eyes and they're beautiful. 

I realized, I stared at him for so long, when someone interrupt it.

May giumitna sa amin kaya naputol ang pag-tingin ko sa kanyang mukha. When I looked at that person. It is the guy from the mini bar.

He looks at me and I can say is he looks annoyed from something. After he look at me, he looks at Xavier. 

Xavier just smiled at him and looks at me. "Uhm Emirly, I have to go." And he stood up.

I panicked and stood up too kahit nandito pa yung lalaki sa gitna namin. "Uhm what about your socials?" I manage to smile at him.

He look again at the guys who's in front of us and said "Siguro sa susunod nalang Emirly? If magkikita pa tayo, if magkikita pa." He nervously smiles at me. "Remember me! See you soon!  and he turn his back at me.

Yare doon? He looks scared when he saw this guy. 

He is still Infront of me and hindi ko namalayaan naka tingin sa akin.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat down again.

Hindi ko ito pinansin at nanood nalang ulit ng mga nag p perform. I can feel him, he is still at my back.

After a while, a spotlight come to my place! The crowd was cheering, and I heard some grasps from them. I looked at the stage and I saw me and the guy who is behind me. 

I caught mom's eye, and she was looking at me. Also, her was shocked.

I don't know was happening and why they're shocked from something? Are they shocked to me with a guy? Or are they shocked to see me here?

I don't know maybe I can ask the guy who is behind me.

I look at the guy who is behind me and he looks like, he was so nervous.

"What is happening? Why are they seem so shocked when the lights spots to us?" 

He faced me and he looks at me deeply. 

He looks like thinking deeply while looking at me. And after that, he grabs my hand, and he makes me stood up. I look at him confused. 

Before I could say something at him. We are running together out at the venue and left everyone. everything behind.