paw patrol and superpuppies and the cousins

then skye said " hay where's Shaka," then tracker said " oh i heard that Shaka headed back to south Dakota," then skye said " really with out even saying goodbye," then tracker said " yeah she rude like that," then izzy said " look tracker were sorry we been distant first by the geyser then by Shaka," then tracker said " oh really i hadn't noticed," then izzy said " but we now learned that you deserve the same amount of attention because we love you to,"  tracker said, " accept that Shaka trying to take over my life now we can just and watch the geyser explode oh no, i forgot that Shaka is in the geyser," then rubble said, " what but that dangerous," then skye said " it could blow any moment," then tracker said " hi cousin i'm sorry for tricking you to go in the geyser," then Shaka said " that was a trick," then tracker said " oh you didn't notice then no accident oh that is so cute no it was on purpose can you forgive me," then Shaka said " of course tracker your my cousin," then ryder said " your all good pups," then izzy started her blog " when Shaka come to visit we made tracker feel that we didn't love him but we do and so if someone to make feel that you don't love but tell them that they deserve the same amount of attention because you love them to and i'm taking that to heart," then izzy ended her blog then izzy winked " THE END,"