paw patrol superpuppies and the best friends battle

then with moby and Mcsquidly then moby said " superpuppies," then izzy said " why ketchup packets," then moby said " for our carrots sticks," then dwyane and gasket said " ew mm-mm," then sandy said " izzy,hubcap and i well deal with the bubbles gasket and dwyane you two find a way to stop the burbbles," then dwyane said " i don't want to work with gasket maybe i don't want to be her friend anymore," then gasket said " what," then dwyane and gasket are trapped in a bubble then izzy said " you two need to work together," then dwyane said " i got you," then gasket said " dwyane did you really mean it when you said that you didn't want to be my friend anymore cause uh i kind of thought you as my brother," then dwyane said " no i didn't really mean it and i kind of thought you as my sister and i didn't know why i said it," then gasket said " i did cause i laugh at you i didn't mean to hurt your feelings but i did i'm sorry," then dwyane said " i'm super sorry i said that your rules were stinky there not stinky," then gasket said " there not," then dwyane said " not one bit but i'm not the best friend in the world you are," then izzy said " gasket and dwyane said sorry there friends again," then sandy and hubcap said " aw that sweet little sis / izzy look out," moby said " yes you get the ketchup packets so we can injoy carrots sticks," then gasket said " have you ever wanted to do a furball bilz in a bubble," then dwyane said " yes," then gasket said " superpuppies  kit howl active flying mode," then moby said " Mcsquidly pass the ketch-," then moby said " up but my burbbles are floating away let me use my burbble bubble popper," then the superpuppies said " you have a burbble bubble popper," then izzy started her blog " when gasket and dwayne started to fighting but they made up in the end so if you are fighting with your bast friend it's important to say sorry and i'm taking that to heart," then izzy end her blog then izzy winked " THE END,"