paw patrol mighty pups and superpuppies and the valentines's day problem

then izzy said " copycat why did you take the valentines's day cards," then copycat said " well i was worried that i wouldn't get one i'm sorry," then izzy said " i think i have an idea ryder," then izzy whispered something into ryder's ear then ryder said " oh great idea izzy," then they decided to make valentines's day for everyone then izzy said as she pushed dwyane to sandy " oh and dwyane don't you have something to give to my sister," then sandy said " is that true dwyane," then dwyane said as he gives sandy a card " here you go i made it myself," then sandy said as she reads " roses are red violets are blue rain or shine saltwater or fresh i'm your valentines and i hope that your mine to," then sandy said " aw i love this card and and i love you dwyane," then dwyane said " i love you too sandy," then they all sing " the big day is here the day of love today is valentines's day you give candy to your friends and your family," then izzy started her blog " when copycat started to steal all the valentines's day cards and turn it into a valentines's day problem but we made it so that everyone can enjoy it and i'm taking that to heart," then izzy ended her blog then she winked then dwyane sing " today is valentines's day," then " THE END"