Unexpected Encounters

__

The final bell of the first day of school rings, and Law quickly says goodbye to his two idiot friends, Shachi and Penguin. He looks forward to finally being able to relax at home away from the annoying group of people he's been stuck with all day. As he walks towards the train station, he can't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him.

Meanwhile, Luffy says goodbye to his four friends and even a few teachers. He's had a great day, but he's excited to go home and relax.

As Law walks towards the same train station a voice comes from behind him.

"It seems we're going the same way!"

Law turns his head and takes a deep breath, trying to hide his despair. He can't believe his luck. "Yeah..." he mumbles, "how great." Despite his disappointment, he starts walking towards the train station with Luffy right behind him. It seems like this is just the beginning of a long and unexpected journey for both Law and Luffy.

Luffy continues to walk next to Law, his excitement growing with each passing moment. "We should walk together after school like this! I saw you in the train station this morning too!" he says, his smile brightening the atmosphere.

Law rolls his eyes, remembering their brief encounter at the train station earlier that day. "Oh, yeah," he sighs. "I wish I didn't."

Luffy laughs at his response. "Come on Traffy! I don't want to be late or my brothers might get mad at me."

As they continue their walk, Luffy keeps bumping into Law, causing him to get annoyed. "Walk straight," he says, clearly getting annoyed with Luffy's clumsy movements.

Despite his annoyance, Law can't help but find Luffy's excitement and energy contagious.

As Law and Luffy continue their walk, two boys look in their direction. From a distance, it appears as if they are gossiping about Law and Luffy.

"Just me or is Luffy acting weird?" one of the boys says, looking at his friend.

"What? What do you mean? Luffy is acting as usual," his friend responds. "Of course, you miss it, moss head. You're too much of an idiot to understand!"

It turns out to be Zoro and Sanji, and they seem to have different opinions.

"Don't you see?!" Sanji points towards them. "No? They are just walking together." Zoro looks back at Sanji

"They clearly like each other!" he explains, while Zoro starts to laugh. "Hah! Luffy? Liking someone?!" Zoro bursts out laughing, looking at his "friend".

"You're joking, right? ... Right?" he looks at Sanji, who seems to have realized the gravity of the situation. "Oh, shit," he says quietly under his breath

Zoro tries to bring logic into the situation, "I mean come on, they are just walking together; it doesn't mean anything. They probably go on the same train. Let's not jump to conclusions, like Usopp said."

Sanji crosses his arms, not convinced, "Oh, I'm jumping! A man like me can tell when two people like each other, even if they just met."

Nami joins the conversation, "Oh, you two lovebirds, stop making out."

They both say "We're not!" extremely red.

"So what are you guys doing then?" she asks, raising an eyebrow. "This shitty cook thinks that Luffy likes that emo kid," Zoro explains.

"Hm..." she says, "It's hard to tell. I mean, he did leave to see him without finishing his food, and that's kinda weird."

Zoro adds, "The more I think about it, it makes sense, but they just met"