~FLOWERS~

PART - 43

"PEACE"
It is saying that peace is there , where your home is. Your restless soul got instant peace when it enters in the place called home. After spending hectic day your body only crave for home. Home is the place where all exhaustion disappeared in thin air and only calmness is left behind.

This is what Shehnaz felt when she keeps her feet on Mumbai's ground.
Mumbai is her home city where she spent her childhood. She forgot all her worries, her problem after seeing her city. An instant smile took over her lips when she saw all the hustle and bustle of the one of the busiest city of India. And it is this hustle bustle that makes this place even more lively.

Shehnaz snapped out of her thoughts when his bestfriend voice reached her ears asking her " Oh ma'am if your staring are completed than shall we move for our hotel? ".

" Yeahhh!!! " Shehnaz just nodded and started moving towards their cab after collecting their luggage. They are staying in hotel for the time being as Shehnaz didn't planned for this sudden project. She thought that after spending night in hotel she will move to their old house which was probably deserted now as no one was living there for a long time.
_________________________________

After collecting keys from Shukla house shehnaz tiredly dragged her trolley bag to the porch area of her old house. It's still looks beautiful but definitely needs little bit renovation because of the old worn out wall paint and small cracks on the walls which Shehnaz soon will be going to be done before going back to Canada. No matter what it's their home and she is not going to leave it in such a worn out condition.

" No way Shehnaz are we going to live here??" Shehnaz turned her head to see the person who was gawking at the old building with disgusted looks as the whole building was covered with dust and it looked as if no one had cleaned it for a long time which is true as no one stayed there after gill family moved to Canada.

" Yess " Shehnaz nodded her head with a smirk. She chuckled at his friend expression who was probably regretting his decision of staying with Shehnaz right now after looking at the dirty area infront of him.

" So who is going to clean all this " Ray pointed his index finger towards the whole area before asking his question. He is just hoping that Shehnaz wouldn't ask him to clean all this but soon his hopes shattered after hearing her answer but why her answer seems like order to him?.

" Ofcourse you " Shehnaz uttered , she tried her best to stop her chuckle but her chuckle betrayed her as it left her mouth after seeing his friend shocked expression.

" Me??" Ray pointed his index finger towards himself while asking it.
" Ohh God ray don't show me this face okay, I'm also going to help you ,we will clean it soon , now let's go" Shehnaz headed inside after saying it. And as usual ray followed her like a good puppy.
The inside area was cleaner than the outside, but it still needed cleaning.  They immediately started cleaning whole area after putting their luggage aside.

_____________________________

" Aaachuuuuu" Shehnaz sneezed for the nth time while cleaning all the dust from the drawing room. She knows that she have dust allergy but still she needs to help his bestfriend in doing all this cleaning.

" Shehnaz I can't do it more , this huge house needs thousands helper to clean all this mess" ray whined, repeating same thing every after two minutes. Shehnaz frustration gets over her head as he snapped out her all frustration on ray.

" Ray I also don't like to do all this but here I'm doing all these and you are here whinning like a baby, I don't want to hear your complaint I want result so please move your body fast so that we could get some rest " After hearing shehnaz yelling ray immediately started working without uttering any word.