My Brother

Jessica and Fatima are still in the office chatting it away. Fatima filled her in on what has been happening with Luna. She also mentioned Zac briefly.

Jessica: Let's backtrack a bit, you said you met someone?

Fatima: I did. But there's nothing to it, I think the drama with Luna is too much. And I get it, we just met.

Jessica: Did he say that or you're just assuming?

Fatima: He said that I need to get my life together. If things were turned, I don't know if I would stay with someone who has a lot going on.

Jessica: I hear you Tima, this shit is a lot.

Fatima: It is. So what brings you to ATL?

Jessica: Luna's 5th birthday party. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Fatima: Girl, the planning is exhausting. I didn't tell her I'm throwing her a party though. With the way she's acting, I'm having second thoughts.

Jessica: Tima! She's still a baby and she's confused. Talk to her, that's your baby and no one knows her like you do, not even Mona.

Fatima: My mom is enjoying this separation so much.

Jessica: You need to set your mother straight. When you get off work, go get Luna and fix this. That party is happening. So what's the theme?

Fatima: Entangled, Princess Repunzel not Jada smith. (Laughing)

Jessica: Haha, very funny. Send me the details. I have to go to my next stop.

Fatima: Booty call?

Jessica: You know how I do. (Walking out the office)

Fatima continued her work at the office. She then received a text from Luna's daycare to come and get her because she was not well. Luna woke up with a fever and Mimi gave her some medicine for that, she got better but started throwing up at school. Fatima rushed to pick her up.

Ms Jackson: Ms Wilson, she's right this way. She's sleeping in the nurses room. (Showing her the way)

Fatima: What happened?

Ms Jackson: She started throwing up after lunch time, we gave her some water and medicine for her stomach. I think she needs to go and see a doctor.

Fatima: I'll take her there right now. I don't have a car seat in my car damn. (She carried Luna)

Ms Jackson: We have a couple in the classroom, you can bring it back later. Precious bring one car seat for Luna's mom (she yelled for her assistant)

Fatima: Thank you so much. She's so short for a 4 year old (laughing)

They walk to her car and she straps Luna in and head to her paediatrician. While they were in line waiting for her turn, Luna woke up feeling sick and just crying. She was laying down on the couches while Fatima was working. Luna looked around and sees she's at the doctor, she raises her head and sees Fatima on her laptop.

Luna: Mommy. (With teary eyes)

The last time Fatima heard her daughter's voice she told Fatima she was not her mom.

Fatima: Hey baby. (She closed her laptop & out in her bag). Come here, you don't look well.

Luna: My tummy hurts. (She sat on Fatima's)

Fatima: I know, the doctor will help with that.

Nurse: Luna Wilson. Please head to room 2, the doctor will be in shortly.