You'll Be Alright

No ones pov
Lucifer tried escaping but was held by alastors tight grip. "Hey uhm shortie I'm really sorry. I'm sure we'll find her." Angel dust said, worried. "Find her." Razzle, dazzle, and Keekee go to find the baby once lucifer said to. "Get out," lucifer told angel dust and angel obliged. Lucifer said, tears rolling down his face, alastor comforting him, "We'll find her, sweetheart." After about 5 hours, lucifer was crying hard on alastors shoulder. Angel felt really bad, attempting to help comfort lucifer, and then, they heard Razzle, Dazzle, and Keekee. Lucifer ran to them, and Razzle gave lucifer the baby that had her antlers and wings. Lucifer ran to alastor, kissing Kasturi multiple times on the forehead. Alastor picked up lucifer, and everyone went to sleep. A few years later, again.

Lucifers pov

Kasturi was about 10. She was at school, and i was sleeping on alastor while he was scrolling on TikTok. I woke up and swiftly bite alastors neck, making him gasp out of surprise.

No ones pov

Alastor quickly takes control, pinning lucifer. "Hm, you like being in control, yes?" Lucifer says seductively. "Maybe." "Let's change that." "What do you mean, dear?" Alastor asks. Lucifer uses his angelic power to change alastor organs and pins him. Alastor blushes, realizing what lucifer did. "Enjoying yourself?" Lucifer says, making alastor blush. "What are you planning?" "To fuck you" Lucifer responds kissing alastors neck. Lucifer begins French kissing alastor, making him moan in lucifers mouth, sending waves of pleasure through lucifers body. Lucifer begins licking alastors clitoris, then fingering him. "Mph.." Alastor moans. Eventually, alastor comes in lucifers mouth. Lucifer begins exploring alastor with his tongue, making alastor grip the sheets and moan in pleasure. "Fuck Luci," Alastor moans out. Lucifer starts teasing alastor with the tip of his dick. "Luci.. Stop teasing me," Alastor says slightly annoyed and aroused. "Or what?" "Nothing i suppose," Alastor said, biting his lip. "Haha" Angel laughed cause he could hear alastor moaning and the effects lucifers teasing had on alastor. Lucifer, without warning, thrusts into alastors tight hole, filling alastor completely. "Fuck Luci, harder" Alastor moaned. Lucifer went harder, obeying the deer's command. "Mph.." Alastor moans, his legs wrapping around lucifers waist pushing lucifer deeper in alastor. "desperate much" Lucifer says. Right before alastor comes, lucifer pulls out, frustrating alastor a bit. "Why," alastor says complaining, practically begging lucifer to push back in. "I enjoy seeing you whimper under me," lucifer said in a seductive tone, whispering in alastors ear, sending shudders down alastors spine. Lucifer flips alastor, so that he's pinned on the bed frame, his back facing lucifer while alastors hands are being held against the bedframe. Lucifer starts thrusting in him again, making alastor moan and gasp. Finally, lucifer comes in alastor, making alastor come as well. "Enjoyed yourself?" "Mhm" Alastor responded, crawling on lucifer, his tail wagging and he starts to give lucifer a blowjob, making lucifer moan. "Mph Al.." Lucifer moaned. Alastor then swallowed all lucifers sweet cum, it tasted like cinnamon apples. "You tastes so good, alastor said, kissing lucifer. Lucifer picked up alastor and cuddled him.

[Next morning]

"Dad," Charlie called out in a worried tone, "Yes?" Lucifer responded, curious as to why Charlie was so worried. "Alastor is vomiting. Can you help? Lucifer quickly went downstairs and goes to help alastor. "What happened?" Lucifer asks, rubbing alastors back. "I don't know," Charlie said, in a worried tone. "I got a tip. You fucked him, Yes?" Angel said laughing. "That's stupid no way in hell you damn spider," lucifer said annoyed. Alastor got annoyed, cleaned himself and left to his room. "I feel like Kasturi is enough why get another?" Lucifer glared at vaggie. "I agree with the pirate." Husk said jokingly. "How dare you husk." Lucifer goes to alastor and they lay in bed. "Here, use this" Lucifer hands alastor a pregnancy test. "Fine" Alastor goes to the bathroom and uses it. 20 minutes later, alastor walks out, annoyed, and lays on lucifer. Lucifer rubs alastors ears, knowing what the test said. 

Its been a few months, now during the extermination. Alastor was holding Kasturi and fighting with his shadows. Adam started to fight alastor since he was holding the kid. 

"Cute kid radio creep, I'm afraid I'm going to have exterminate the demon." Adam tried reaching for the kid quickly, but alastor dodges. "Hands off" Alastor and his multiple shadows beat the shit out of Adam until, alastor got an extreme pain sensation and fell to the floor and his shadows tried to protect alastor but lucifer was unaware since he was protecting Charlie and the others. "Charlie!" Vaggie protects Charlie from an angels attack. 

Its been hours, the pain still lurking in alastor as his shadows started to die and he was protecting Kasturi. 

Lucifer notices alastor bleeding and flew over. "What happened?? Why didn't you call me?" Lucifer said, putting alastor in an oversized black and red hoodie and using all six wings to cover them while lucifer took off alastors bloody pants. "I didn't wanna bother you," alastor said nervously. Lucifer noticed alastors nervousness. "You'll be alright, dear." Lucifer slowly tried to help get the shoulders through while charlie watched Kasturi. "Stop!" Alastor flinched, and accidentally scratched lucifers arm. "I'm sorry" "Its alright." Alastor started to scratch his thigh slightly out of lucifers sight, but lucifer noticed anyway. Lucifer chained alastor, causing alastors demonic voice and appearance to come out. "Let. Me. Go" "Bambi, I'm not able to let you hurt yourself, so I've tied you up." "No SHIT I never noticed??" Lucifer ignored it and let alastor go but then held alastor on him covering them both in lucifers wings, while lucifer held alastor close. Adam started to attack them but lucifer bundled both of them up in his wings while Adam was attacking lucifers wings and lucifer started bleeding but he didn't care he only cared to cover alastor and protect him

Enjoy the cliffhanger and btw there is 1000 words.