No! I don't love you!

"Wake up you fat ass your gonna be late again" screamed Sarah as I was still drooling on my last night's dream. It had something to do with that boy after all..
I quickly ran to the shower came back drapped in towel and was on an outfit hunt. I'm a girly girl only in the matter of looks! I'm fat it doesn't mean I don't care about my body! I do!
I screamed a tone of victory when I finally found my blue floral strapless top, sexy but not slutty!
I paired it up with wavy white knee length skirt. I finally turned to the mirror looking at pretty me with no inch of makeup and my hair well tied in a high pony and my legs paired with blue converse.
I ran through the hallways to reach my class and successfully made in time.
As I sat down I scanned the while room for my prince charming.
Sadly he did not show up..
At the moment I felt like a looser being dressed si much only for him.
As I stood to get up and get my ass of this teacherless class I again bumped into a hard face!
I screamed in pain as my nose hit the opponents jaw.
I was about to blow up but instantly stopped.I know you maybe thinking it's that prince charming but to your disappointment he isn't *evil smirks *
"What am I seeing?" We're his only words, I couldn't hold up my excitement i hugged him as tight as I can. "Zac" I frowned as I gave me a bear- tight hug.
......
I and Zac were besties from 4 years of age. It's like we knew each other of us!
Back then we were actually called as a great couple! Leaving our looks apart.
Unlike me Zac has a well built body a cute face with his jet black hair.
And lastly he's my buddy ever!
..........
"What the fudge are you doing here stell?" He asked me with an excited grin. "You owe me that Zac" I glared at him.
"I'm freaking happy for us stell we both are in same school do you believe this?"
Yeah indeed I was damn happy so happy I could actually tell Zac about my prince charming!
But somewhere between telling Zac and falling for that prince, my heart wept to never love again!
Yes! It's again and I've promised myself I'm never gonna love a boy madly again! Never ever!